View Single Post
Old 12-04-2020, 04:44 AM   #302
ExhibCouple

My wife and I will answer:

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped?
Both: Yes and have done it

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you?
Both: yes with each other

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend?
Him: Yes, she locks me frequently.
Her: We don't have a chastity device for her yet

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes?
Him: I have done this but only under my street clothes. Have crossdressed in semi-public places though. Would not go to work or shopping completely dressed... yet.
Her: Easy enough to do as a woman

5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently.
Her: Yes she has

Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.
Him: Yes but wouldn't be a good look

6 Would you piss yourself in public.
Both: Yes.... haven't done it though

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)?
Both: yes we have done this. She drank piss but he has not.

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls?
Him: Yes, have done some

Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture?
Her: Yes, have done some but nothing too painful

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details.
Both: yes. We take turns being dom/submissive with each other. Sometimes we will find an online dom and let them control us for a day or longer.

10 Would you drive naked?
Both: Yes

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)
Both: yes as long as there isn't much chance of being seen

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet?
Both: yes, we share pics all the time. No face shots though

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see?
Both: Yes, we love doing this. Again, no face unless we are comfortable with the person(s) we are camming with

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?
Both: Yes. She has done body writing. He is frequently made to shave.

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?
Both: yes as long as it wasn't too public of a place. We haven't done this totally naked but have been exposed and crossdressed.

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed.
Both: probably not since it could get us arrested

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?
Both: it wouldn't be a good look but if it were at a place where it was acceptable we might

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit?
Both: not anything but we do play with safe objects (butt plugs, beads, dildos, strapons, fingers, etc.)

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you?
Both: Probably not

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?
Her: no
Him: depends if the person were clean and my wife approved
ExhibCouple is offline   Reply With Quote