View Single Post
Old 07-22-2017, 05:26 AM   #6
little pet
getDare Succubus

Hmm nice question!

I see Sir has already shared his thoughts, which aren't really new to me :-).

I would definitely like the pierced nipples and chain. But also a nose ring and tongue piercing for additional fixing points. And maybe rings in my labia as well, so that Sir could put a lock through them to make it impossible to rub my clit.

I would be naked indoors, and always wear a butt plug with remote control zapper, which will be controlled by sir of course.
My ankles and wrists would be hobbled with a chain that is just a tad too short do do anything the easy way.

Outside, the chains will be gone, but then Sir will make me wear black out sunglasses, so that I'm totally dependant on him to guide me through the streets. My nipple and labia rings will be connected by a chain that swings when I move. There are small bells hanging from the chain that jingle if I move to brusquely. I'll wear a short dress with nothing underneath and high heels of course.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public
little pet is offline   Reply With Quote