View Single Post
Old 04-12-2021, 03:38 PM   #7
Aus_Filth

Tell me about your last messy playday.
For my last messy playday I found an office button up in my wardrobe so I paired it with stockings and a black leather skirt and I covered my floor in plastic sheets in the room. I prepared some slime as well as some pies and cakes (I bought a two thick sheet cakes as well). I started by sitting on top of the first sheet cake and grinding it with my ass before setting the second down and planting my face into it to do the same. Next came the first bucket of slime which felt great and made my front and breasts visible which I rubbed constantly as I loved the feeling. Then it was a mix of going between the last couple slime buckets and pies, throughout this I used my vibrator and eventually managed to orgasm before finishing and washing off

Tell me about the most kinky stuff you have done.
The first notable kinky play I did with a partner was when I met up with a guy who wanted me to dress in my old school sports uniform (top, jacket and leggings) in public to meet him at the park where I sat and grinded on his lap in public before he took me to the public bathroom where I gave him a blowjob and he pissed and came all over me and my uniform before we walked through the park back to his car to go to his for more.

I have a catsuit which I specifically use to get messy in and fill with food mess or even piss and shit inside of, and have done everything but shit in inside of it whilst being in public essentially. When I had a girlfriend we would explore all kinds of kink and she has tied me up a few times as well as well as lots of sub/dom trading play which could lead to other kinks, like a number of times we would give each other enemas whilst wearing leggings and such and release all over each other and make out. Have tried pain play to the extent of cbt and candle wax and whilst it can be fun in small burst for me my pain tolerance is too low to perform for more than a few minutes and very infrequently if that. I love anal play too and am willing to use anything that fits and won't be dangerous up there.

Another specific example occasion I'll share was once I went to an old IT job and in our little private office I let my coworker who is my friend control it for the day and by the end of it they had me begging to turn it off and licked their shoes (not a foot person) and do other degrading things for them like bend over and show them my panties under my skirt and such.

What kind of latex do you own?

I'd like more latex items as I love that material but so far I have 3 catsuits (two black, one red), a pair of leggings, a blue blouse, a corset and a mini-skirt.
Because it is pricier and takes more time to get on I tend to go for other tight/shiny clothes types for both play and general wearing but latex certainly has a special effect to it
Hard limits - ABDL, blood, family, permanent damage, illegal

tgirl, 23, bi
AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...62#post4321962
Message if you want to send a dare or chat about something in particular

Last edited by Aus_Filth; 04-12-2021 at 03:40 PM.
Aus_Filth is offline   Reply With Quote