View Single Post
Old 05-22-2018, 08:39 AM   #24
Heart
getDare Succubus

Annie has a hard time looking in Belle's eyes, she was mad at Belle but she knew deep down inside Belle hadn't done anything to deserve her anger. Belle understood that Annie was very hurt and all she could do was wait for Annie to speak.

"I wish I had never applied to the academy with you." Annie said with tears running down her face.

"I knew this summer was going to be hard but I didn't think it would destroy our friendship. We can leave tomorrow if you want!" Belle said as she hugged Annie.

Annie explained that she didn't want to quit nor push Belle away from Sir Redford and Bobby. Annie even admitted to still have intense feelings for Mark. Belle was shocked that Annie was still falling for Mark even after he had just basically raped her best friend in front of her. Belle wanted Annie to be happy even if that was with Mark.

Redford walked in Belle's room after he gave the girls some time to talk, although Redford had heard everything, he wanted the girls to tell him what they wanted to happen next.

Last edited by Heart; 05-23-2018 at 06:32 AM.
The following 3 users say Thank You to Heart for this post: