View Single Post
Old 06-10-2022, 03:25 AM   #41
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Default Crashed last night x

After posting the last report I had dinner and I went to my dorm as I hadn't received any responses till then.

I decided to lie down a bit since I was really exhausted and I thought I'd do the edges and tasks in a while. But I didn't realise when I was fast asleep and right now I've woken up (around 6 am)

Haven't completed any new edges or tasks. Hell im still in the same clothes as the day before, grey tights bra and crop top, I slept before even changing my clothes.

I've thought of completing the edges right now, lying in my bed. My roommates are still sleeping.

Then I'll keep the thread active for another day today, I have the same schedule only a couple of classes in the afternoon. I'm thinking of leaving the dorm after breakfast at about 8 am.

Any outfit rules for the day? Outfit dice dares are fun too since they add a level of excitement so if anyone can do that, it will be fun xx

I haven't cum yet. Haven't peed either after last evening.

Starting with the edges first. I'll complete the tasks remaining. Open for new tasks as well x

Another day of torture and desperation xx

PM DARES
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97906

Likes: Edging, cum control, spanking, mild humiliation, hidden /discreet public (fear of getting caught), pee control, orgasm denial, mild anal (pretty new to this) 🥵

Hard limits: Family, blood, scat, permanent, illegal, extreme pain, extreme exposure, drinking piss, a2m, pics/videos, identify revelation

No food restrictions to be given at all.

I got my first toy- a wand vibrator xx
Drippingsub is offline   Reply With Quote