Thread: Non-Fiction: My denial diary
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2018, 07:17 AM   #127
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

Day 330 / 293
Enemas 09 / 20

Hi everyone and sorry for being so long absent again - the last weeks had been busy, busy, busy.
Busy with school, busy with preparing everything outside for the winter and busy decorating everything for Christmas. Plus, I got my monthly issues.
But mostly it's the weather that is pulling me down (like every year).
On the bright side, this way I am not very needy and because of being busy I could "ignore" my urges quite easy - sometimes I was not horny at all during the day and even my nightly anal-training I did mostly for my owners. If I had to do it on my own I guess I would have skipped it.
I'm still stuck on the third rib, but the head goes in much easier than in the beginning

But as I checked my "naughty browser" (I use Chrome for working and Firefox for being naughty) I realized that almost two weeks had passed since I locked in to gD last time.

To be honest, I sat here several minutes, the cursor hovering over the gD-icon and I got a stomach ache because I thought about how nice many of the people here had been to me and I felt like I let them down. I'm very sorry that I just "disappeared" two weeks without a word.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee9 View Post
Glad your Master liked the idea and your ass likes the training

Can the next step involve this thingy?
What is this?

My AMA
My punishment / dare reports
My denial diary
My (sad and unhealthy) life as a pet-girl

My rules

Last (final) orgasm: 10th January 2024 11:17pm
Now permanent denied and locked in chastity