View Single Post
Old 01-31-2017, 06:45 AM   #70
AbusiveMaster
getDare Sweetheart

I knew before we started this task that Icy would have a much easier time of it than Hearty. And for all she is complaining her clit is tender, she barely suffered at all through this task. I am not happy. I mean seriously, whatever happened to screams of agony?

Even though Icy is nowhere near as quick to cum, or close to as multi-orgasmic, the plan was to make her very sore. I knew I wasnt going to 'beat' her in this task, so I just wanted her as wet and blushy and tender as we could arrange in an hour.

What we wont go into is the full story behind "faking it" but i promise there is more to tell and if I did you would see the blush. It is a very very good story, involving the fact that Icy is actually [the following has been censored] and when she does that often she has to [the following has been censored.]

I did enjoy the session, I always love time spent with my girls. And while I am exceptionally proud of the effort they both took to outlast me, i think that I owe my IceMaiden some severe and extreme torture in the very near future.

I am extremely happy with the wonderful girl I have.
I do NOT want anyone else. This includes casual play
or giving tasks/punishments. Do not ask!!
AbusiveMaster is offline   Reply With Quote