Thread: Subscriptions
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2022, 02:14 PM   #4
Manarus
Distinguished Member

I have another question actually: Do you plan to include other payment methods than paypal? Maybe some more anonymous options? Crypto currencies would be a good choice. You could generate a code for the profile (like a procurement number), and when you send crypto currencies to the getdare wallet, you give the procurement number and your profile will be upgraded. Upgrading the profile could also be a manual or semi-automated process. Not sure if there are good automation solutions, but I guess there must be.

I saw that you also can pay with paypal as guest, but still I must give my name, I guess. Since the subscription is self renewing I guess you need to save the payment details. Is it possible to end the subscription after the payment and will the data be deleted from the server again (in order to prevent hackers getting the name, e.g.)?

I know, for most people that might not really be relevant, but for some it will. And maybe another payment option could increase the number of subscriptions

PS: Actually, here is an example: https://killbill.io/solutions/ They can manage subscriptions, and include both paypal and crypto currencies as payment options. Disclaimer: This is an example I just found by quickly searching in the internet. I have absolutely no experience with it and maybe it is completely stupid, or there are way better options available. Who knows. One would need to do a deeper research and do a test run. (And I don't even know if they also support crypto currencies that are actually privacy protecting, not just bitcoin, which is very transparent.)

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Toys: Ropes, Whips, Clothpins, Plugs, ...

Manarus is offline   Reply With Quote