View Single Post
Old 03-29-2024, 04:08 PM   #1
SaraSlut21

Female 27/female/slave seeks any age/any sex/dom in any place (online only)

27/female/slave seeks any age/any sex/dom in any place (online only)

Hi there,

I'm looking for an exclusively online Dom/Domme for a long term relationship. Please read the add carefully before choosing to message me please.

I am from Australia and I do have a busy life, but that shouldn't mean I can't also be a slave and serve someone in my free time right? I run my own business and this does keep me busy but I still have lots of free time to dedicate to becoming the best slave I can be.

I would love to find a Dom/Domme that I would be able to communicate with a few times a day, mostly through longer detailed messages and daily reports as opposed to constant back and forth communication. Someone who is also a professional with a successful life outside of being my Dom/Domme would be preferable but not necessary. I would be able to totally commit my free time to you and becoming a perfect slave, and commit to at least 2 full daily reports in the morning and evening as a minimum.

I do have lots of kinks listed below but I actually don't really enjoy any of them, my main kink is actually being controlled and forced to do these things that I actually kind of despise doing. I'm in control in my professional life and being made to do these things I hate kind of give me a sense of peace and fulfillment and make me incredibly horny. I hope that makes sense but I'm happiest while serving and doing these things I dislike. I'm you typical domanint personality in my normal life but submissive as you can get behind close doors.

My limits are pretty much set so keep this in mind before messaging me, I understand that what I'm asking might not be for you but that's fine.

Main kinks are slavery, CNC, BDSM, TPE, bondage, chastity, denial, orgasm control, piss play, pet play, public, pain, spanking, nipple torture, forced bi (at least the idea), humiliation, degradation...the list goes on

My limits are blood, gore, knife play, blackmail, pictures, videos, social suicide, involving my work directly.

Read through my profile and have a look, I'd love to talk to you to see if we would fit, and if you are not sure, message me and we can chat in more detail, happy to talk to almost anyone

Message me on here, discord or kik, with responses checked in that order of regularity

Discord: sarabdsm
Kik: saraslut21
SaraSlut21 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to SaraSlut21 for this post: