View Single Post
Old 01-25-2018, 06:29 PM   #1
Mr. Devious
getDare's Mr. Devious

Default Cheer up Butterfly with loving spanks

Butterfly and I received some bad news this week. We are going to be ok, but it has been a tough week. We really need some cheering up, so I decided to create this thread to help my little Butterfly feel better.

How are we going to cheer her up? With love! And where best to give her the love, but on her little princess bottom.

This is how it will work:

For every post, we are going to add spankings to butterfly's little bottom. However, they can't just be any "+1" post. In order to spread the love, you will need to post one of the following:

* A compliment to my lovely butterfly, or to another getDare member of your choosing;
* A funny joke, photo or gif; or
* A sweet/cute message, photo or gif.

Anybody who posts can add +1 spanking.

Anybody who is listed on either one of our friends lists, will add +3 spankings for each post that they make.

The following VIP's will add +5 spankings for each post that they make:
Wedgiebondagebabe, Alias, Evermore, Prinny, IceMaiden, Jaroface, Red, Kurious Kat, Littlemissslave, & LPV.

And don't forget to vote in the poll as well (hint: you can choose more than one!). We will take the total number of spanks and use the percentage of votes to decide how many spanks with each implement she will receive.

As a bonus, every 100 spanks acumulated, will earn her 1 edge.

On top of that, if we read 500 spankings we are going to record the entire session for you all to hear.

The rules:
* We will keep the thread open until February 1 at 7:00 pm MT or until we reach 2500 spankings.
* You may post as much as you want, but you must wait for 2 people or 1 hour between posts.
* The ratan cane will max out at 5% of the total votes.

Married to my amazing beautiful Butterfly
Rure is my cuddleslut

Ask me questions!!!
Join the unofficial getDare discord Here

Last edited by Mr. Devious; 01-25-2018 at 09:19 PM.
Mr. Devious is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Mr. Devious for this post: