Thread: outdoor nudity
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013, 04:49 PM   #17
SlutSlaveBoy

1. does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? Yes A lot
  2. have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? Quite a few times
  3. have you ever flashed? Just about everything yes
  4. have you ever flashed and been seen by someone?isnt that what flashing is? showing other people.. if not then yes lol
  5. have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed?yes
  6. have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? yes walked around for like 30 minutes completely naked once... bad choice lol
  7. have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? Yes
  8. have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? umm kind of evening around 6 pm.. still light outside tho
  9. have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare?yes
  10. have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare?the person was in the group of 7???
  11. have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? Car I was fully naked, bus i dropped my pants and underwear...
  12. have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? Drove my car through a drive through with no pants or underwear.. and drove during the day naked during the summer.. no tint on windows.
  13. have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? met a guy online once.. he picked me up and we went for a drive, I gave him a hand job and a blowjob...
  14. have you ever tied yourself up outside?crossdressed and naked
  15. have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded?i was totally naked but not blindfolded lol...
  16. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside?Yes, i have been trying to find someone in my area who would do this!!
  17. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you?same answer as above but yes i would let them blindfold me
  18. have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? ive gone crossdressing in sobeys before but with small groups of like 7-10 then ya
  19. have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? yes, a group of 7 i was naked with
  20. does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever?if it was legal, then yes i love the idea of being degraded...
  21. did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc)i have a broken ancle at the moment so im on crutches... i took the late bus home today so i sat in the back.. when i was reading this on my cell phone i decided to do something so i could share it.. I squeazed to the side of the seat and droped my pants and underwear and i went hard right away... someone got on the bus about 5 mintes later and started walking to the back.. i scrambeled and sat my bad on my lap.. they sat in the seat behind me so i slowly tried to pull mypants up.. im not sure if they saw me lol

Dislikes: friend involvement, illegal

Limits: Family and Permanent Damage

Kik: nolimitssissyluke
SlutSlaveBoy is offline   Reply With Quote