View Single Post
Old 09-02-2023, 06:13 AM   #7
Cleufleur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bratty_Boi View Post
People always say this like airport security is some evil church going cult that arrests for the most mundane of items that *could* be sexual -_-

Frankly this isn’t true, and as a kinkster and content creator I can assure you, they don’t care - I’ve taken a milking machine (Venus2000) in my hand luggage, pup play gear, bondage restraints, rope, tape, foot stocks - hell I’ve even brought a straight jacket folded up in my cabin bag before at one point - yes they do X-ray and want the bag open but they just swab and say on your way - the only huge no no is handcuffs, electro-sex equipment and metal chastity devices

So stay clear of those 3 <—) items and your golden (aside from the usual food and liquids rules ofcourse) - and ofcourse don’t bring sex gear to Muslim country’s
OP mentioned wearing metal nipple clamps through airport security which I assume includes metal detectors. It's bound to ring. The handheld device will ring when going through her chests. I don't know how strict they are going to be when it happens.

When I mean trouble, I mean the potential of being labelled as a suspect. Arrests aren't the primary concern, getting detained is.