View Single Post
Old 02-03-2021, 08:58 AM   #795
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daring_Alice View Post
I agree step it up slowly.

I do agree with an earlier point I read about some things being your new normal. Like sleeping naked. So a modifier tk the task without changing the points could keep if fresh. For example "Sleeping Naked" could be defined as being naked from the moment you go to bed to the moment your alarm goes off. If you get up, you stay naked.
I agree that the sleeping naked task is becoming the new normal... which is why I reduced the points from 2 to 1 a few days ago... with 1 extra point for leaving the door open slightly... maybe I should make the door bit mandatory and take away the extra point...??

I'm open to other ideas as well... I seldom wake up during the night so changing it to what you suggested won't make too big a difference...

Also... losing a point each time I use the toilet more than 4 times in a day isn't doing much from a kinky perspective for me... it's just there as a rule... can it be replaced with something more fun...??

Likes - risky dares, embarrassing situations, masturbating, orgasms, breast pain, light butt spanking
Want to explore - being controlled, staged accidental, humiliation, heavier spanking, bondage
Limits - pics, anal, scat, anything that could get me arrested

Toys - dildo, blindfold, furry handcuffs, remote vibrator, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, ball gag

Living arrangements - house share with 3 guys and another girl.

Orgasm Points - Daily Summary!
SimplySara is offline   Reply With Quote