View Single Post
Old 06-20-2018, 04:31 PM   #460
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaro View Post
I did this this morning before work. It wasn't too hard or embarassing, just very awkward.

I really hate putting on makeup, but thankfully Miss allowed me to only paint my toenails. I still needed the lipstick though which was particularly annoying. I don't understand why girls like to wear this sticky mess on their lips.

Anyway, I got into my bra and panties (surprisingly hooking it behind my back isn't so hard) and put on my high heels. I stuck 2 tampons in my nostrils, which was the only conceivable place to put them really (as my ass was still plugged).

I had prepared your lines to say on a piece of paper along with the lyrics of the chorus of "Barbie Girl" which my Misses ordered me to sing as well.
And I needed to video the whole damn thing for them.

Well, I did, and I just sent them the video (with most of my head cropped out of it, because while I do trust my Misses, I really don't trust Google and email services in general. That stuff does get stored somewhere in some database, forever.)

It was awkward, and I don't think being a Barbie girl suits me very well. But thank you for the edge opportunity!
I'll give you an EDGE for this report. I'll try to remember not to give you doll dares in the future since it was just awkward for you.

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote