View Single Post
Old 03-11-2024, 10:31 PM   #29
sluttymeowmeow

After finishing my Phd, Daddy and I took a little trip to thailand. He wanted me to be his little beach slut. It had been a while since I had met him as well. We met directly at the Airport to take a connecting flight to Malaysia from where we would fly to thailand. He strictly dictated my packing list for maximum exposure and sluttiness. I wore a light pink cotton top that was almost sheer and a short fluncy white cotton skirt for the plane ride. Daddy allowed me to carry a jacket if I got cold but no panties or bra. My hair was buzzed into a crewcut with the sides and back shaved smooth and bald. We mostly slept on the flight but he fingered me and felt up my titties under the blanket. We also took some sneaky public exposure pictures. After getting to our beachside room in Phuket, daddy's first order of business was to put me on knees in the balcony and watch the sunset while I sucked his cock and he came on my face and in my mouth.

Daddy then let me take a nap. In the evening, I wore a sat slip dress with lace panels no underwear or bra with kitten heels. Daddy made me put on red lipstick and big earrings to offset my boyish haircut. We were going to a bar/club for dinner. He fondled me during the tuktuk ride and kept dropping the strap of my top. I was loving the exposure. We ate at a cute little thai place on the beach and focused on the meal because it was amazing. We walked around the street market and got some mango sticky rice before heading up to 7/11. They always have the cutest snacks and drinks in Asia and daddy knows they are my weakness. So he made me get on my knee and beg. It was sooo humiliating but my pussy was dripping. There were some hot Australian frat boys watching and that made me even wetter. Daddy then asked me to wait while he had a little chat with them. I always had a gangbang fantasy and daddy thought this would be the best time. 3 of those aussie men walked back to the villa with us. Daddy set up the camera and introduced me with my slut name, Lila. He explained my preferences and limits while I knelt on the floor with my legs spread and my hands behind my head to present my tis. My pussy was freshly waxed with a landing strip in anticipation of this holiday and my ass had been plugged. Daddy came to me first and put my collar around me. Then I kissed his feet and nuzzled his cock. He then made me rise and roughly fukced my mouth with his tongue leaving me breatthless.

Last edited by sluttymeowmeow; 03-15-2024 at 10:41 PM.
sluttymeowmeow is offline   Reply With Quote