View Single Post
Old 02-17-2021, 03:48 PM   #108
SubTastic

Thank you for more questions!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akitawa View Post
It is, it's so fun to read your answer and report. 2 cm is almost the size of Nickel, I think your clit will thank you for your delicate care for the past hour. Good girl, good girl for keeping your hands.

Thank you so much for letting me take care of my clit by pumping it that well. It was really hard keeping my hands away from it, so I was happy that I had to leave, it left me with no time to make you dissatisfied with me.

Let me ask you a quick review.
1. Was the inside the only part that wet or it was leaking already?

It was literally dripping. I could clearly see where I had been laying in my bed. My pussy was dripping with horniness and I had to change underwear when I got back from my walk.

2. Compared to normal, how sensitive was you?

If I consider normal, being what I was before I pumped it. Keeping in mind that I have been edging a lot lately, and truly feel desperate for touch. Then it was extremely sensitive after getting pumped, I almost edged taking on my underwear.

It was so swollen, and every touch felt wonderful, and jet a bit painful almost. I had to focus hard keeping my fingers away from it, in fear of breaking my denial.

3. How was your walk?

The first part of the walk i had to be careful not to walk too fast in fear of cumming just from the friction, my lace underwear caressing my clit. I also put on a top that really made my tits bounce every step I took, I felt like people were watching me, seing my tits jump up and down, feeling like they knew how sensitive and big my clit was. That, and the added horniness almost made me cum just from thinking about what they saw and how I felt.

The rest of the trip was better, when my clit started turning normal and I got used to the sensation. But the first part, omg.

4. I'm not sure if someone else is already asked this question but what's the punishment for cumming without permission?

No worries, you are the first to ask!

But I really dont know... When i came the last time i first received a forced orgasm right after the first, it was so intense, but jet I was so massively horny that every minute of it felt like heaven. And then I was spanked on my ass, tits, thighs and pussy, I was also forced to hit my clit as hard as I could until he was satisfied with my self torment. After the hard spanking to my tits and clit I was clamped with clover clamps and then forced to suck cock (not really a punishment, I do really enjoy it). He then fucked me while pulling on the chain connecting the three clamps. While his cock penetrated me hard and so, so deep.

I was left with wonderful bruises, especially on my thighs and on my tits. The bruises are still slightly visible after five days, and stay as a reminder of who decides when I get to cum.

I am thinking the punishment would be similar, but I do think he released I almost like the last one, so I'm not going to cum, the next punishment sure won't be as enjoyable.

He tells me to add that all that ask questions are free to make suggestions for my punishment if I am to cum without permission, seeing how my lack of control would disappoint you and your time spent on giving me edges.

No edge from me for this time.
Spoiler:
So prepare yourself for the next time

Holy shit, this spoiler left me scared and horny.
Hope you are having a great time of day, and again, thank you for another round of excellent questions. I'm looking forward to the next round in horny anticipation

Limits: pics, anything illegal, pee, poop, serious pain/injury, blood

My toy collection has grown a lot, take a look here if you want to get some ideas

Last edited by SubTastic; 02-17-2021 at 04:46 PM.
SubTastic is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SubTastic for this post: