View Single Post
Old 03-11-2021, 09:16 AM   #193
bbwhore

Alright I here the rules for the next game and think alright this shouldn't be too terribly hard and I know I can not afford to mess up. Throughout the duration of the game i remain towards the head of the pack knowing i cant really afford to slow down much. I get the beers back with no trouble at all and take off for the wine flutes not really bothering to look for clovers much as i just need some points and dont want to make enemies though i am definitely scared someone could use one on me since i dont know if they would make me play naked which a lot of the boys would probably love to see. This next trip sees me lose my footing and tumble into a slime puddle as I lose my drinks too. The third round I'm still in third but brandon trips thankfully so I dont have to worry about him then I take a cheap shot at corleone accidentally spilling his drink and one of mine. I make it back with the last one towards the top of the pack hoping to land a lot of points and escape last place. I'm so glad corleone didnt find the clover though I am deathly afraid ruby might use the one she found on me and the fear of the possibility of being naked or even worse in a very humiliating outfit for the last round causes me to worry. Though it goes away a bit as I'm no longer in last place thank god for that!

For the next round I pick 8 26 and 96
Vaginal sex
Spanking
Punishment
Nipple play
Diapers
toilet play

Dislikes
Public
Denial
Pussy torture

Limits