View Single Post
Old 11-26-2020, 02:46 AM   #943
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Information

Good morning all,

Just a small update this morning.

Yesterday I worked off a good chunk of time being plugged. The new plug I got is much more comfortable than the previous ones. I wouldn’t want to do a lot of walking with it in but it is suitable for a few hours at a time while home. Just a hair over 11 hours to go, not sure sure I will be able to get that done today.

I did the last 200 some anal thrusts last night and at the end attempted my new monstrous dildo and i was very close to getting it in. If I had spent more time it problems would have gone in but I didn’t want to be sore and unable to finish the rest of my tasks that included anal.

I am sitting here in jeans, nipple clamps, and a plug. Just under 3 hours wearing jeans within underwear so that should be finished this morning. Under an hour and a half for the nipple clamps so that should be very doable today.

Strikes are completely done now . Thighs are still tender and a little sore. Sit spot is very tender and made each strike a sharp pain that quickly faded. Unlike the fire feeling of the thighs the pain fades quickly unless you poke or bump into that spot and you definitely realize how render they are. Oddly enough though sitting has not been an issue.

I did an absolutely amazing 100 edges last night before bed. I took my time and they felt so great! Maybe it’s because I haven’t had an orgasm in a week or Maybe it’s the fact I have done over 1,000 this week or maybe I was just in the right mood, I don’t know. I could have had the most amazing orgasm ever yet I had no desire to because I didn’t want to disappoint anyone including me. 100 edges left which should be done today.

The assignment tasks are all dwindling down but I have quite a few custom tasks left which I will be working on today as I don’t have to work. You can likely expect a few reports on those today.
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote