View Single Post
Old 10-19-2023, 01:37 PM   #17
NervousOne

1. On a scale of 1 to 10 how much do you enjoy being seen naked? (10 being nudist level)
probably like an 8 or 9. its gone up over the years. i used to hate it, but since its the main way of proving im doing what im instructed, i have become more used to it and like it a lot more now.

2. On a scale of 1 to 10 what would you rate your body? (10 being amazing)
at this point, probably like a 4. when i was younger and thinner, like a 6.

3. Which gender/s do you like to see you naked?
i enjoy reading more than seeing. it can be interesting to see guys, but mostly i like imagining what im reading than actually seeing stuff.

4. Which settings do you like to be seen naked? (i.e. Privately at home, in public?)
pretty much always in my home where its safe. i have ventured out rarely, but mostly i do things at home.

5. Do you enjoy playing strip games?
i have done some of them. not a lot. played a bit of the strip battle strip once here, lost, learned my lesson. decided not to do it again. eventually got talked into a rematch, won. enjoyed getting even. stopped while i was ahead.

5a. Which games do you enjoy?
did the strip battleship i mentioned, did the strip slot machine on the strip battleship site as well
5b. Do you prefer to win or lose?
i prefer to win, not really in order to get pics, but to not have to give them lol
5c. Do you tend to win more or lose more?
when playing agains another person from here, i have lost one and won one. so i have broken even. on the battle strip slot machine, i usually set the settings low enough that i dont lose. the anticipation of being that close is thrilling, but fortunately i almost always win. a while back i was awake way too early and got a little braver with my settings and lost and got exposed for a while. not good times lol. havent gotten that brave again since.

6. Have you ever been seen naked by multiple people at once?
only when i have been instructed to post up pics places where multiple ppl may see them.

7. Do you like to streak?
i have never streaked lol

8. What's your best exposure memory?
being talked into posting on ladies.exposed (rip). i really didnt want to and i wasnt firmly instructed to by my play partner, but he gracefully managed to talk me into it. if im being instructed, the decision is easier because as his submissive play partner, i do as im instructed. but in this instance, he didnt make me, he just talked me into wanting to do it on my own. it was a different level of being controlled and it was so hot and scary.

9. Do you post on exposure websites?
there arent almost any real exposure sites left left where women can post or be posted. there are some sites where i have the potential to be exposed that arent true exposure sites, and i sometimes end up showing up on those when im instructed, but not really on any exposure sites.

10. When did you learn you liked exposure?
my first bf in high school was dominant and i was submissive with him (before either of us knew what it even meant to be those things. he just did what he wanted with me and i accepted it because i adored him). one time we were hanging out at his place with a couple of his friends and one of them said some stupid guy thing like "girls have boobs" and my bf said something like "yeah, she has some, you wanna see them?" and my heart sank and of course the guy said yes and he told me to show them all and i did. i was so nervous and so angry but afterward the more i thought about it the more the memory of it turned me on. so... early i guess is the answer to that question lol.

11. Do you also enjoy exposing others?
no. im not dominant, dont get off on holding the power over someone else to decide what happens with their pics.

12. What's your best example of being exposed?
probably the ladies.exposed story i mentioned earlier.

13. Do you like to add extra dares to an exposure? (i.e. Bondage, body writing)
usually not in particular. i have done a little bit of that kind of thing, but dont particularly enjoy it. i tend to play with the same few guys that im really compatible with and none of them tend to ask for those kinds of things much, but it doesnt tend to be a thing that happens often.

14. Do you have an exposure fantasy?
i think im pretty much living my fantasy now. i have one main play partner that i play with. he stays within my limits and, although he has pressed them a bit at times, he has never exceeded them. because i feel very comfortable with him, i do whatever he tells me to do. my fantasy would be to give myself over fully to someone and be controlled. that has pretty much been how this has gone, so yeah, im living out my fantasy the best i can from an online standpoint.

15. What are your limits for exposure?
the no face one is the biggest one. i dont like gross stuff. im not into pain. im not into being degraded or talked down to. im not involving other ppl. that pretty much covers it i guess.