View Single Post
Old 02-18-2018, 05:20 PM   #11
CSasha
Oracle

Just tested it with a quick 100 deepthroats on my favorite dildo in 24 seconds. Great app!

So here is some feedback:

- First of all, many thanks. I love deepthroats. The app is simple and still thoughtful. So please keep working on it, take the rest of my feedback with a grain of salt. But, seriously, I would even make a small donation for it's further development.

- I didn't have any drool issues, since I had to put my phone on an object to touch in with my nose by the deepthroat because my dildo has big balls. It's great that the whole surface around the button reacts, because otherwise it would have been difficult for me to reach the button with my nose.

- 250 max is way too low for me. Though I can restart the app, a more delicate amount set would be fine. I guess starters need single deepthroat amounts to 10 (1,2,3,), then multiples of 10 would be sufficient up to 100, then multipl of 50 up to 1,000, and then I guess multiple of 100s would be sufficient. Extra would be a numbers set to any number via the digital keyboard.

- Could you save and update the record of number of deepthroats per time?

- Just an idea: how about giving a score based on the dildo/cock deepthroat length and diameter to enter by the user (multiply both with each other), multiplied number of deepthroats, divide by square root of required time.

- Another silly idea without knowing the effort. Could it take a picture next deepthroat after half-time and at the end if you check a box for it? That would be awesome, don't you think!

- Another crazy idea: optional moaning sounds when deepthroating fast enough?

- Have you thought about holding options? I am totally clueless about the technical options/difficulties, but that would be great. It could conclude into an advanced mode with sound feedback demanding holding deepthroats randomly to continue, setting up a training program where the total number of deepthroats and hold would be random within a range, or even a long term deepthroat trainer which would increase or decrease difficulty based on your recent and overall performance.

I am pretty sure now that I will test your app much more while working off my deepthroats. It's fun!

Thank you so much

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.

Last edited by CSasha; 02-18-2018 at 05:38 PM.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to CSasha for this post: