View Single Post
Old 06-12-2020, 07:15 AM   #261
HoneyBlondie
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf82 View Post
Pffft, who needs a gym when you have us?! We’re WAY more fun. Plus you can workout naked with us, what gym allows that!

Add jerking off a dildo for more arm work plus maybe something for your abs and you’ll be just as well-rounded as using a gym.

At the very least, I hope you’ll provide me a testimonial for my future personal training business
You can count of me for an excellent review I am pretty sure that 70 % of the assigned exercises were from you

You are right though.. I am not sure the other gym people would appreciate me being naked on the stairmaster... or maybe they would. A little too much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ycoldwater View Post
You must look so ripped after doing all this. Not expecting a picture but it would be great to know how it’s all affected your appearance. You’ve been given a really thorough work-over! I hope you keep doing the shower/skin brushing tasks regularly. If you go to the gym you should still wear a plug. Also (and I wish I’d suggested this earlier) having vibrating toy strapped to your clit while you work out would be stimulating too...
Very visibly obvious body transformations take more than a few weeks, and I already went to the gym before this. I just did higher reps to compensate for working with less weight. Besides, I was fasting quite a bit the first week. Too low calorie to build muscle.

That being said, I lost the quarantine-snacking weight. My skin is very soft and glowing. Most likely the combination of the detox caused by fasting, eating only healthy food and your additions to my shower routine. The "line"/shadow from the bicep has become much more pronounced on my arms - enough for my girl friend to comment on it. I can definitely see it and feel it myself too. Quite fascinating that my arms got so much stronger so quickly. Maybe it was just because the starting point was really poor. Progress is often more visible in the beginning of a journey. I used to prioritize booty, lats and cardio when I went to the gym. I tended to skip arms completely a little too often If you guys kept this up, I would be able to give a mean handjob in no time. I'm kidding, guys who are blessed with my intimate presence will want to try the wonders of my mouth or throat instead anyway

I am still more interested in building booty and lats than anything else, but it's nice to be stronger all around. The personal trainers of gD got me ready for tank top/sleeveless season!

click here to see my toys
likes: deepthroat training, pain, fucktoy conditioning, clit torture, being controlled.
dislikes: intense nipple pain, anal, denial, bladder control, humiliation.
limits: pics, public, permanent, messy, pussy stretching.

Rate and review my reports
HoneyBlondie is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to HoneyBlondie for this post: