View Single Post
Old 04-23-2020, 05:27 AM   #17
Theredness42

Default It worked!

So I just came back from a dare and thought I would end the night on this one.
I did the warm up from smallest to largest. I have used all the toys before so no issue there.
I then started pumping the plug with the golf ball at the end (which is a massive speed bump if you get my drift ha).
I could pump it in and out in 6-8 seconds.
I then put in the smallest and tried to put in the second smallest. This wouldn't work.
So I then tried inserting both at the same time and was able to wiggle them in! I have two plugs in me!
I slightly moved and one shot out instantly.
I grabbed the medium one and the small but wavy one and put them in at the same time. I made sure the tails were going left to right and parallel. I was then able to get wiggle them apart and squeeze the smallest one inbetween. I couldn't believe I could fit three down there!

I then got my vibe and gave attention to my clit. I came very quickly.
That was fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theredness42 View Post
Can that even be done!?!
I haven't heard of two plugs at once before!
I assume you mean smallest to largest in the first paragraph?
limits: scat, illegal, blood, long term,
camera, full public

I would love to hear stories from participants of 'Jennifer in control'. I have a huge fantasy about joining, but could never do it. Let me live through you. Pm me
Theredness42 is offline   Reply With Quote