View Single Post
Old 02-23-2021, 07:15 AM   #10414
Trebaldin
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiman View Post
I'm definitely PRAYing for you man! I'm not even religious but I'll be for this special occasion

The least I can do to pay respect to your resolution is to give myself some spanks and STAY STILL and hold my breath, untill I'm sure you'll survive all of this.

What happens if you slip over the edge? I'm almost afraid to ask hehe I'm feelin second hand pain as it is.
DON'T DO THAT! It'll kill you!

well, in my promise i said that if i would slip, i will of course ruin it and start over...not the smartest idea...besides how i made the doubling work...yeah...*looks to the side*

I know my reports haven't been the greatest, but i hope they're at least somewhat decent, at this point in time the slapping is more like a chore, with some pleasure(edges) mixed in to keep me going, when i adjusted a little i will go for more slaps at a time, for now that's how much i'm able to do. Sorry for the rather poor quality of my reports, they have been better a long time ago, but as the slapping takes quite a while and some focus on counting, i can only write them in retrospect and might even forget how often i edged between sets or if.

Stay safe and healthy everyone.

Stats

Slaps: 3.000/319.488
Edges after slaps: 0/9
Ruins after edges: 0/4

Promise posted on page 690

Metal: Wonderful sound of machinegunning guitars and
soulmassaging drums, mixed with screaming to release stress.

PM DARES
Likes/Punishments/Limits
Join the Unofficial getDare PM Dare Commission
Toys

Are you ready to live?

Denied and locked until: August 18 2021

Trebaldin is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Trebaldin for this post: