View Single Post
Old 07-01-2015, 04:46 AM   #78
SubJackc23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owlrings90 View Post
I've always found ruined orgasms interesting, so I decided to do one myself!! I sat on the toilet lid and quickly fingered my pussy until I felt the "first wave break", so to say. I jerked my fingers away right after I started cumming, right when you would usually start rubbing your clit like crazy to get all the pleasure you can. It SUCKED! My hips started humping of their own accord, trying to find something, and my pussy hole was clenching over and over again like it was trying to drag something in. The worst part is, my cunt is puffy and I still want to cum, but I'm too sensitive to try again right now!!!
Sorry to hear you didn't enjoy your ruined orgasm. I recommend you give yourself maybe 2 proper orgasms tonight, you deserve 2 for at least trying a ruined orgasm.

I love ruining my orgasm too much, even though I tremble every time I plan on ruining it, I just love the feeling of edging myself for 30 minutes, jerking off fast, hitting the point of no return, and then letting it go where it just pours out slowly. It is a very frustrating feeling especially for the first time but the more I do it the more I prefer it over a regular orgasm because a ruined orgasm doesn't leave me as exhausted, and even though I'm still far too sensitive afterward, I still feel as if I can go again for a second round almost immediately.
SubJackc23 is offline   Reply With Quote