View Single Post
Old 07-13-2015, 01:11 AM   #2
thenewslave
getDare Sweetheart

This is a really exciting, but also disgusting dare.

My first roll was a 2, so I prepared 2 slices with scat.
I then rolled a 6.
I put on my blindfold and mixed all the slices, then I held my nose so I wouldn't smell what I was eating.
I put the first slice in my mouth and started chewing, but didn't taste anything so opened my nose again. Shortly after it tasted really bitter and I knew it was scat. I held my nose again because it was really disgusting and try to swallow it, but coulnd't physically do it, so I tilted my head back and hoped it would slide down my throat.
I wanted to give up so badly as I never managed to actually swallow shit, but after some time I did it.
So with a really bad taste in my mouth I took the second slice, again with the nose held. In the beginning I couldn't taste anything again, so I feared it would be scat again, but it turned out to be Nutella. It was good that it covered the taste of shit a bit.
Every slice I was scared, and after the 4. I made a short break, wanting to give up.
For the last 2 slices I was praying to not get shit again, as I didn't want to taste it again, and thankfully I didn't.
So I finished this dare completely, took a long shower and brushed my teeth multiple times.

Likes:Bathroom dares, hidden public, humiliation, using toys, dressing up, anything else thats not listed
Dislikes/punishment: corner time/linewriting, strong pain
Soft Limits: Scat Eating, masturbation, messy dares where you have to waste tons of food (a little bit is ok), pictures
Limits : family, social suicide
thenewslave is offline   Reply With Quote