Thread: Deaf sub
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2021, 01:20 AM   #7
Proserpina

The kinkiest thing so far in real life was honestly just a bit of spanking, that's it. I tried a bit more by myself.

I'm from Europe.

I do consider it atm. I tend to have some time issues, so I'm worried tastks might add up. Btw I have a deaf flatmate, so as a deaf person I can spank the hell out of my ass and don't have to worry about him hearing. You poor hearing people.
After all, a proper slut needs training.

Penguins, the animals. Incredibly cute.

Sure, message me. It's important to know that each country has their own sign language. ASL (American Sign Language), BSL (British) and the differences are quite big. What's always good is to learn the fingeralphabet, there are videos on youtube.

@batfinch I think hearing aids and CIs are a really good opportunity! I do have CI on both sides but I can't really understand speech, I just know IF somebody's speaking to me what in time of masks is a big help. But if I really could xhoose, I'd rather not wear it, it gives me the biggest migraine every night.

Respect for you taking that course. 😅 Honestly, five years of training for lip reading and then still only jnderstanding half of it... For me personally, it's not worth it. No judgement to you though.
I just have people type in my phone and improve my signing and my written languages. For me that had more positive impact, but obviously I know where you're coming from.
Dislikes: boring edging, chili
Limits: Poo, Urin, Anal (changing that by myself atm), needles, blood, public, including my deafness

Toys: lush, clover clamps, tack bra
Proserpina is offline   Reply With Quote