Thread: Fiction: Roommates
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2020, 02:00 PM   #26
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 16

Luckily for Julia, the pool was only located a short distance from the home and the walk would not be long. Either way, she knew that walked around naked at night was risky and she could easily be seen.
Julia followed Allie and Reagan as they exited out the pool gates and entered onto the sidewalk. All Julia was worried about was being seen, as she quickly walked long the sidewalk and scanned her surroundings the entire time. The coast was clear and nobody was in sight. They walked for about 5 minutes before reaching the street they living on. So far, Julia was in the clear and nobody has seen her.. They walk up to the house, where Reagan unlocks the door. Allie and Reagan are first to go inside, followed up Julia. As Julia is closing the door, she hears a car honking as it speeds by.
“Oh my god.” She thinks to herself. “Somebody saw me.” She looks behind to see the car is gone, as it has already sped off into the night.

“Now time for your punishment, to end the night.” Allie said
“Oh no.” Julia thinks to herself, she was so worried about being seen that she almost forgot about her punishment. What did they have planned for her? She worried.
“Stand straight and put your hand to your side.” Reagan ordered Julia
Julia did as told.
“Now spread your legs.” Allie ordered
Julia opened her legs, giving a nice view of her dripping wet pussy to her roommates.
Allie reached down, running a finger though Julia’s slit which caused her to jump.
“Look at how wet you are.” Allie said, showing her finger to Julia before wiping the juices off of her finger and onto Julia’s stomach. “It’s too bad you won’t get to cum tonight.”
“Please.” Julia said
“Shhhhh!” Allie said. “I am doing the speaking.”
“Reagan, can you remind Julia what she is being punished for tonight.”
“Gladly.” Reagan said, with a grin. “First of all, you did covered up when those boys walked by.”
“I’m sorry.” Julia pleased
“Shut up!” Allie said, reaching down and slapping Julia’s pussy.
“Owwwwwww!” Julia cried out in pain
“Next, you did not suck those boys dicks and made me and Allie do it.” Reagan said. “And lastly, you almost had an orgasm without permission.”

“Before I explain to you how you will make it up to us, I want to warn you of something.” Allie said
This made Julia even more nervous, what was she about to say?
“I found your brother on facebook.” Allie said. “Max, right?”
“Yes...” Julia said. Max was Julia’s older brother. He was two years older than Julia. He lived a few hours away and worked full time, rather than going to college. “What could he possibly have to do with any of this?” Julia thought to herself.
“Well, if you argue with the punishment and don’t do exactly what we say then we will be sending a photo of you masturbating to your brother.”
“Nooooo.” Julia pleaded. “Please, not Max.”
“Then do what we say and you don’t have to worry about it.” Allie said.
Julia was now terrified. She hadn’t even been told what the punishment was but knew she had to do it, she could not risk Max seeing any photos of her.

“So here is what your punishment is.” Allie said “Since you did not want to suck dick, that must mean you would rather eat pussy.”
“No!” Julia thought to herself. “That is so gross!” But she did not dare to speak.
“You will eat both of us out. You will do so for as long we as desire and until both of us are pleased.” Allie explained.
“Now so that you don’t have to decide which one of us you’ll eat out fist, we will tip a coin.” Reagan said “Heads, you will do me first. Tails, you will do Allie first. Do you understand?”
Julia nodded, not questioning it as she did not want to risk having that photo sent to her brother.
Lushrant is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Lushrant for this post: