View Single Post
Old 03-17-2024, 05:42 PM   #1
corruptedpuppy

Star 1 21AFAB Teach this slut their place!! <3

I've been pretty inactive, kink-wise, so I thought I'd make an account here to ease myself back into performing tasks and being in the submissive mindset.

I'm quite ashamed to say I have not edged in a long time. I keep messing up and going over the edge and I'm very upset with myself for it :c

I feel as though I've lost sight of what my place is as a submissive, free-use slut.

I'd love some tasks, dares, punishments and rules to get myself back into how I'm meant to be <3

I don't have many toys. I'm a broke university student, so a lot of my time is spent outside the house; While I don't like public stuff I wouldn't be opposed to quiet tasks in the campus bathrooms!

I'm not looking for a full time dom, though I wouldn't be opposed to chatting. (I don't have kik, nor will I get it.)

21 / Submissive / Bi
Call me whatever means names you'd like <3

⚠︎ ⚠︎ ⚠︎
I'm an AFAB nonbinary-masc sub, currently on testosterone. I use they/them pronouns but other than that, i don't mind what gendered language you use to refer to me.

✦ My Likes and Dislikes!!
✦ BDSM Test Results!!

Toys I own: 1 length of rope, a ballgag, wrist cuffs, two small buttplug-like objects, a belt.
corruptedpuppy is offline   Reply With Quote