View Single Post
Old 10-21-2018, 03:40 AM   #667
denon12
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by submissive_s View Post
You can choose what order to do the various tasks below but you are expected to do all the tasks that aren't limits without taking breaks between them.

A) Attach 10 clothespins to your cock and balls. Leave them for 5 minutes. Then you may use a ruler or similar to hit them off. Repeat.

B) Get a bowl of ice water. Submerge your cock & balls for 10 minutes.

C) Tie around your balls and hang a weight (at least 1kg) from them. Spend at least 5 minutes moving around with the weight dangling.

D) Get a couple rubber bands. Put one tightly around the base of your balls. Use the other one to snap your cock. Determine the number of times by multiplying 10 x die roll.

E) Spank your cock and balls 20 times with each of 3 different implements.
I started these tasks as you wrote them. Whether that was a good choice I don't know!

So I attached 5 wooden clothes pegs on my cock and balls, they pinched to begin with then get increasingly sore. But slapping them off was the worst part.

The cold water soothed my pained balls for about a minute, then they went red and very very cold!!

I tied a full coke bottle to each of my balls. Probably weighing about 1kg each. Splitting up my balls was a terrible idea which I regret massively, so was the movements j chose to do. So I decided to copy the Cha Cha slide dance moves whilst having the weights on my balls. I'm still not sure they have returned back to normal!!

I placed one band around the base, and rolled the two dice. I got 9 in total. So did 90 rubber band hits. I've never properly done these before, so this caused a lot of pain, unexpected pain!!

And finally the spanks! 20 done with a leather belt, a metal spatula and a plastic ruler. These weren't too painful but after everything my balls are truly battered.

Thank you Miss!

Hey guys and girls, 25 M UK
Likes - Humiliation, pain, control, torture, edging
Limits - Scat, blood, public, family, pictures, animals

PM Dares:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83287
denon12 is offline   Reply With Quote