Thread: Mistress May I?
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2021, 07:41 AM   #4982
optic999000

Post Report #8 + Mistress May I ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by optic999000 View Post
Mistress May I ask you to choose one of these?
1. Reward
2. Devotion
3. Punishment
You don't let me cum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babygirlblackout View Post
#3. No cumming today
Thank you mistress, find my report below:
As you wanted, I did #3.
I don't have many things to say for my report but I let you imagine how frustrated I am... (2 weeks since my last orgasm) And I saw your little smiley in your reply. That's mean but makes me even more horny and frustrated.
Mistress May I ask you to choose one of these?
1. Nice toes
Paint my toe nails in bright red for a week.
2. Kidnapping
Sleep naked, tied and gagged without blanket or pillow for a night.
3. In your mouth
Stick a finger in my ass then sucking it while cumming on the floor and lick it off.
4. Cream your pants
Cum in my pants in a public place, 3 times.
5. Bullied
Lick the toilet seat, give myself a swirlie and wear panties on my head for the day.
6. Disgusting meal
Crush my food with my dirty shoes and spit into it before eating my meal and liking my shoes clean.
7. Pubeface
Shave my pubes, give myself a facial and use the cum to stick my pubes on my face and stay like this for the day.
8. Sweaty
Go jogging in a park for a while to be sweaty.
Back home, lick my shoes and use a sock as a gag while the other sock is taped to hang over my nose for a day.
No shower till next morning.
9. Banana
Put a banana in the back of my underwear, use the peel to stroke and give myself a wedgie while cumming.
No cleaning till the end of the day, the peel stay in the front of my underwear.
10. Yummy
Make my favorite sandwich, cum and spit in it and put it in my underwear till the lunch
At lunch, I take back the sandwich, cum and spit on it before eating the sandwich
11. Joker
Give me your own task.
optic999000 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to optic999000 for this post: