View Single Post
Old 02-18-2024, 06:06 AM   #3
bunzie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rd2506 View Post
First of all thank you Mistress for taking responsibility of subs to punish them
As per your question below are my answers
1. I need to be punished as I am lazy boy..I don't clean my room.. very very lazy.. lazy in doing task too.. u can check my Add edge task.. and my reports...so please Miss please punish me ..I need to be punished as I will do properly next time
2. Means
3. Kinks :getting controlled,Humiliations, edging, JOI voyeurism, orgasm control, Body writings,
4. Dislikes : Too much Pain, messy ..
5. Limit: scat, pee, blood, social Sucide,family
6. No toys
As you are a lazy boy, we will make your punishment productive.

First of all, you will learn to follow instructions. Throughout this punishment, you are not permitted to touch your cock at all. You may not orgasm. You may not cum. If you are lazy with the edges that you have been so gratefully gifted, then you shouldn't be allowed any pleasure at all.

Get naked and on your knees, where you belong. Put a piece of large fruit/veg in your mouth, such as an apple, carrot or cucumber. Have your legs spread, back straight and hands on your knees, palms up. Keep your head up, but your eyes downcast. You will stay in this posititon for five minutes. You will not move. You will not drop the fruit in your mouth. If you move, your time will restart.

When your time is up, position yourself ass up. I want 50 spanks to each ass cheek with a cable. You ass should be red by the time you are finished.

Lube up a pencil or long vegtable and insert it into your ass. Don't push it all the way in for saftey. Now, you will clean your room on your hands and knees. I want it to be spotless.

Once you are finished, fuck yourself with the item for one minute then remove it. Give yourself 10 slaps to each ball, thanking me for every hit.

No touch for 24 hours.

PM dares (updated!)

Likes/dislikes/limits

Sub Boys: ask for punishment here

Hypno Prompts

❀ Looking for fun, not full commitment. Short term dominance possible.
bunzie is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to bunzie for this post: