Thread: Dare: Person Above Foot Dare
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2009, 10:00 PM   #34
Logan429
getDare Sweetheart

This dare will last a little more than 3 days. When you wake up on day 1, put peanut buter all over your feet, then put you sock back on and leave it like that until the next morning. The morning of day 2, take the socks of and put jam on them, then put the sock back on. Morning of day 3, crumble up 1 piece of bread for each foot and put the crumbs all over your feet. Put your socks back on. During this period of time you are not to shower or change your socks. On day 4 you're going to lick/eat the foods of your feet and socks. Second thought, maybe not. # day old peanut butter and 2 day old jam can't be to healthy. Eating/licking will be optional. have fun!

Kik: NickTrick2
I like playing TorD on kik if you're up to it.

I am part of messyslut8's league of slave and she is by far the greatest of them all
Logan429 is offline   Reply With Quote