Old 03-26-2013, 05:46 AM   #25
Bart
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to Bart

1. does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? yes
  2. have you ever gone commando (no underwear)?allways do
  3. have you ever flashed?yes in my car
  4. have you ever flashed and been seen by someone?yes in a car park
  5. have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed?yes bottomless and with my flys open
  6. have you ever been outside at night without any clothes?yes a few times in various places
  7. have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed?yes cock out of my flys
  8. have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes?in the country alot
  9. have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare?yes
  10. have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare?no
  11. have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked?totaly naked in my car and partially on a train
  12. have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked?car naked and partially
  13. have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat?no
  14. have you ever tied yourself up outside?yes
  15. have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded?yes
  16. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside?yes
  17. would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you?yes
  18. have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around?yes but not fully in view
  19. have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around?in my car driving past a stadium before a match
  20. does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever?no
  21. did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc)yes now going out but it is alittle chilly
Major limits: nothing where i can get caught by friends or family, nothing messy like scat or piss, no heavy pain, crossdressing, nothing that will mark like shaving.
Im looking to push my limits so im willing to try some more public stuff but no family.
Bart is offline   Reply With Quote