View Single Post
Old 11-14-2013, 11:29 AM   #15
Fundareboy

I just did this dare.

Firstly I got the corner time roll, which I admit was actually pretty thrilling. This was my second time really using my dildo (and certainly the first with any kind of direction provided by someone else) and I am mildly ashamed to admit that I stood in the corner for 5 minutes, and was hard for probably about 4 minutes and 45 seconds of it :P

I wont bore you with all the other rolls and such, but it went really really well, was lots of fun for sure! I was unable to finish the second last step, as the tempo was just too fast for me to adequatly do, but I tried my best :P

I have to say, in all the other steps the metronome was a really good idea, as it kept me right on rythm as best I can. I have to say though, I had a really hard time keeping the exact pace, I often found myself speeding up or slowing down, which is surprising since I do a lot of music and keeping a beat normally isin't an issue (though perhaps shoving a dildo repeatedly up my ass was interfering with that, which I think is a good excuse).

Anyways, thanks very much for the dare. I don't know if you feel the need to send me a punishment for my almost completition? I just thought I'd right a very brief report since this dare was so well thought and, and since I really enjoyed it

Likes: controlling or being controlled, piss play, wedgies (light), spanking, humping, orgasms, anal, diapers, scat (light), suppositories.. Pretty much everything.

limits: public, pain, cock and ball torture, damaging property, illegal, cam, scat in mouth, using too many supplies.

BDSM Test Results

Toys

PM dares, Still looking for more!

Ask me Anything
Fundareboy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Fundareboy for this post: