Thread: Fiction: Daydream Come True
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2017, 04:05 AM   #10
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

The near hanging wedgie that the young woman was in was both embarrassing and wildly uncomfortable. She had no idea how long she’d been in her current position, but guessed that it couldn’t have been more than a few minutes. She could hear the man walking about the room and wondered if he wasn’t purposefully prolonging the time it should take him to gather what he needed just to keep her guessing and in an increasing amount of discomfort. She was going to be punished for her unauthorized orgasm and had no doubts that it would be pretty memorable.

She felt her Master’s presence at her side again. He slapped her crotch area again, making her jump and kept his hand pressed against her pussy for a few moments. Then, to her horrification, he brought his hand up to her face, placed it right under her nose and wiped the moisture off of it.
“Tsk, tks, such a horny little submissive.”

Arabel felt her face flush with embarrassment. She had always been easily excitable and though she wasn’t enjoying the fact that she was being punished, she couldn’t deny that being physically in the presence of her Master for the first time was incredibly arousing. She heard an object vibrating near her, but before she had the time to wonder what was going to happen, the object had been pressed against her pussy. The brunette’s pleasure centers activated immediately to the stimulation and despite the discomfort she was in, Arabel felt an orgasm mounting and she started groaning with pleasure. She felt a hard pinch to her left nipple through her bra.

“Don’t forget to ask for permission to cum when you’re at the edge”, her Master instructed.

The young woman moaned out in acknowledgement. She was close now and even though she wondered why her Master would actually let her orgasm at all, she decided that it would be best to follow his instructions.

“Master, may I please cum?”, she asked in one breath.

Immediately the vibe was pulled away as the dominant man answered a stern “No, you may not”. The vibrations ceased and Arabel was left panting and trying to regain some measure of composure. ‘Was that it?’, she wondered, bewildered at the punishment her Master had chosen for her.

The man looked at the lovely submissive woman in front of him. He could see the wheels turning in her head, wondering what was going on. He could also see that she was starting to struggle with being balanced on the balls of her feet. He waited for her to regain control of her breath and turned the battery-operated vibrator on a second time as he pressed it against her cunt again. For nearly twenty minutes, he teased her mercilessly, time after time denying her request for an orgasm. He had been waiting for her to reach her breaking point and she just had. Her legs were now shaking in earnest and after the last edge she had let out a primal scream of frustration.

“Please, Master”, she whimpered over and over again.
“You want to cum, don’t you, my pet?”

Arabel nodded. The man put on a wicked grin. “Good”, he said that was just your warm-up. We can get your real punishment underway now”.

“Master?”, her voice was trembling. There was no answer to her implicit question, only footsteps walking away from her and coming back dragging an object on the floor. Arabel felt something hard press against the top of her calves. She felt as though her legs were going to give way any minute but she did her best to stay strong. The calm voice spoke up again.

“Don’t move, I’m going to cut you loose but don’t want to injure you by accident”

Arabel stayed as still as possible while the man slid his safety shears under the bunched up crotch of her panties. As soon as the fabric was cut, she fell back, her ass landing squarely on the chair that had been placed right behind her. There would be no respite, though as Arabel then felt her cuffs being detached momentarily before being feeling each wrist be reattached to the back of the chair. “Hang on”, she heard her Master say before feeling the whole chair tip backwards slightly as the spreader bar that was still in play was pushed behind the front chair legs. Once the chair was back on all four legs, the man placed some soft cuffs around his submissive’s thighs, right above her knees and attached them with some rope under the seat of the chair. Her reddened and swollen pussy was now completely exposed and there was no way for her to cover up.

“Now, this is probably going to be unpleasant” the man said as he placed a drop of arousal gel on his finger and massaged it into the woman’s clit. He then placed the head of the vibrator against the woman’s exposed clit and taped it in place against the chair. “I am going to turn the vibe on. It is currently secured against you in such a way that there is absolutely no way that you’ll be able to escape the stimulation. Once you have reached your orgasm, I am going to start a five minute timer. I will only turn off the vibrator once the five minutes are up”.

Despite knowing the futility of her actions, Arabel pulled against her restraints, almost as though testing them. She knew that she would be in for a rough ride; though post-orgasmic stimulation had always been a turn-on for her, she had never been able to follow through because of her extreme sensitivity.

“Master?”, she called out tentatively.
“Yes, my pet?”
“May I please have something to bite down on for this?”

The man came in close and kissed her on the forehead. He pulled out his safety shears and cut away at the fabric on either side of the waistband of her panties. Then, pulling from behind, he took what remained of the woman’s underwear and brought them up to her mouth.

“Open”, he commanded before stuffing them, crotch first, into the woman’s mouth.
Arabel could taste her juices from the panties that had been used as a makeshift gag. But she didn’t have much time to think about them as the vibrator started buzzing away nearly instantly against her clit.

Her body grinded into the object without her consent and moans of pleasure were heard within a few seconds of the stimulation. The girl rapidly reached her climax. Very quickly, though, the sounds escaping the confines of the gag changed. As the woman fought to remove herself from the stimulation, panicked screams alternated with moments of silence as she held her breath for a few seconds at a time. Then, a little under two minutes into the torture, the sounds changed as pain made way to pleasure and another orgasm hit. Arabel screamed even louder after that, her body tensing at the stimulation, muscles everywhere contracting uncontrollably from the onslaught of the vibrator.

When she felt the third orgasm build, Arabel closed her eyes and tried to breathe through it. She didn’t know how long she had left, but felt like it had been hours already. Then, everything stopped and she wept. Tears started falling freely, gathering under the blindfold. Tears of relief mixed with some of guilt and stress.

“I’m going to give you some time to catch your breath, my pet”. The man removed the panties from Arabel’s mouth. “When you think you’re ready, we can address the lying”. He gave her a kiss on the temple and removed the vibe. “If you don’t think you’re ready quite yet, we can take care of it tomorrow”. Arabel’s ankles and thighs were released from their restraints. “I’m very proud of the way you’ve handled everything so far”. The woman closed her legs and let out a short giggle, something she often did when she was stressed.

“Thank you Master”, she said, feeling a wave of relief wash over her.

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

By the way, did you know that you can now Ask Me (Almost) Anything?

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
shynessincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to shynessincarnate for this post: