Thread: tree house club
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2024, 02:49 AM   #27
musket

Sunday night was quiet so far and Jenny spent most of the night cleaning the counters and serving the odd customer that occasionally stopped in for something to eat and drink after refueling their car or truck. Jenny felt relieved that no one from the university had came in so far and she thought to herself that maybe the others were only trying to scar her for their amusement and to give Tammy some free help at her expense.

It was quarter past eleven at night and another customer had just left after being served by Jenny and a couple of trucks had just pulled up into the parking area to rest and sleep for the night in their cab’s when two girls around twenty walked into the diner and sat down at the tables in one of the booths and waved to Tammy as if they knew each other then while Jenny washed some of the dirty dishes she could observe Tammy walking over to them as if to serve them but instead of taking their order and weighting it down on her note pad Tammy whispered something in their ears making them look over towards Jenny and smile then Tammy walked back behind the counter and waited for jenny to finish what she was doing then called her over.

Jenny got a little nervous knowing that Tammy knew them then her worst ears were confirmed as Tammy said to her “Those two girls are from the university and its tour turn to take their orders so pick up the dice and give it a roll then do two dares one for each customer.”

Nervously jenny picked p the dice and looked around the diner to see that John, Emily, Joan and Eric were all watching her in anticipation to see how she would have to serve her customers and what dare’s she would have to do. Jenny was hoping she got something easy to do but in the back of her mind she knew it was not going to be easy but she had to do whatever they came up with and no matter how embarrassed she would get it would be better than the alternative if she failed the dare.

Closing her eyes and rolling the dice on the counter Jenny new she wasn’t going to be fully dressed by the laughing coming from Tammy so she opened her eyes to look at the dice see her fate and saw she had rolled a five and had to serve them in nothing but her shoes and socks.

Looking over at the others to see what they were doing Tammy said in a loud voice that Jenny had rolled a five making them all giggle and laugh at Jenny’s predicament.

“You know the rules Jenny. Do it now and no covering up or else.” Joan said to her looking forward to watching Jenny embarrass herself.

As poor Jenny slowly started to lift her t-shirt up towards her neck revealing her small breasts and nipples she looked towards the two girls she was about to serve with nothing on and she could see them smiling and whispering to each other. Jenny knew she was about to embarrass herself in front of two complete strangers.

Jenny continued to remove her t-shirt lifting it over her head and placing it on the counter top then She reluctantly dropped her shorts and kicked them off her feet making them land on the diner floor behind the counter then composing herself the red faced Jenny kept her head looking towards the floor in embarrassment and slowly walked across the diner floor until she was standing in front of the two seated girls.

“Good evening girls, can I take your order and we have a special on tonight for university girls. Every order comes with a free dare each for me to do.” Jenny said trying not to look at them directly in their eyes and embarrassing herself even more.

“Hello Waitress. Tammy already told us about your situation and I wish all our waitresses had their tits out pussy on display when we visit even though there’s not a lot to look at with your small tits I suppose it’s the effort that counts .” said the blond girl thinking about what she wanted then orders a coke and a piece of cake.

“I will have the same the other girl said as Jenny wrote down the order and returning a couple of minutes later placing them on their table in front of them.

“I want to dare you first” said the blond looking up and down Jenny’s petite little body.

“Your dare from me is”