View Single Post
Old 09-14-2020, 07:19 AM   #39
sandimandi

Hello to everyone who helped me getting my cane strokes
I know it is a lot later as I finished my punisments so I do apologize again as I did it in pm already and asked for some adding punishments to the numbers what I earned with your help here.
I got two answears from:
Playful slut:
Since I contributed 130 spanks, I feel that you should know wearing your nipple clamps for those 130. Every 26 strokes, you should remove the clamps, rotate them 90 degrees, and put them back on (a total of five times). This should add some more fun pain to your punishment!
And than from
Alex carter:
I think your largest dildo sounds like a good idea. Once you get it in if you can manage to keep yourself relaxed through your caning you will almost be able to forget that it is in, but if you clench from your caning you will certainly remember that you have earned extra punishment for delaying.

With my master we decided accept those suggestions and as from me I had an idea making more spanks so in totall 600 strokes. Master allowed me take some breaks during sessions for recovery but I should do the totall during 12 hours .
On Saturday I found the right time for complating it so afternoon at 2 pm I put clamps on my nipples and started with caning. The start went good nipples were aching ... I was satisfied with myself I almost thought it will be nothing for me. Than when I reattached clamps the 3th times I felt them thighter already and nipple more sore as it is bearable. I was forsing myself for complate the first 200 strokes. My ass was sensitive red and after some time I did not feel the fire on my skin.
At 3:30pm I complated the second round with 200 strokes. Now it was only caning. I bent over and i had my pants and panties on my ankles and did them. I was concentrated and knew I must be strong and dont make it easy for myself .. it is a punishment ..right? when I was finished my ass was in fire and i felt pulsing it and when I put my panties back it was not a confort feeling.
My mind was around the caning only the whole time. It was a mentaly force for me . I had to force myself also for the last session, I really had no mood for it I felt it enough already.
Now I put my biggest dildo deep into pussy and fixed it with my panties too. The last session started at 6pm. Every strokes were painful. My skin was burning and deeply red. I wanted not to get a look in mirror it was better not see – believe me it would make it worse . my master was happy when I refered him about it and mainly with that fact as I told him I got wet from caning. I felt I cannnot hold the dildo in. My mind was on dildo and keeping it in than after a stroke on my burning ass and the number where Im now. So I was really busy.
When I finished all 200 again and wanted to walk away from my punishment place barely could walk from the pain. The dildo was covered with my pussy jouces and I knew I cannot let it like that so I licked it clean and sucked it properly untill I felt itis enough clean now.
I hope you will be satisfied with my report and just for your info .. nipples are sore so Im without bra and my ass is marked . Thank you for the cooperation I hope we will have a luck the next time again.

If there is something you don't see here and want to try on me, let me know. I am just a slave for the enjoyment of others.

Enjoy my story in my blog also
Click here.
sandimandi is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sandimandi for this post: