View Single Post
Old 06-12-2018, 10:56 AM   #14
lil Trouble

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterwants View Post
Does your sex map show any interesting hills, valleys or tunnels?

If you could be gummy bear how would you like to be devoured?

Spank away!
1. Don't think there are any tunnels at all, but the hills and valleys are for you to decide if any are interesting.
2. I would want my head eaten first, a quick and painless death. Plus, I always like eating the head first

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMichaelNY View Post
Oh a lil, I'm going to have fun with this.

1. What is your favorite coloring book, describe it.
I don't have a specific one I like, but my favorite ones have stickers and pictures that are easy to color, not too complicated. I don't have a coloring book at the moment sadly because I'm so picky, but I do like printing out pictures and coloring them.

2. Have you ever build a blanket fort, when you were 18 or older?
Of course! All forts are so much fun, especially with lots of snacks to share with all my bears (teddy bear, panda bear, polar bear).

3. Have you ever invited a friend into your fort?
Unless my bears count, no.

4. What did you do in the fort?
I think the last time I rolled around since I was on my bed. I was completely in little space.

5. In your avatar, your at the beach, have you ever build a sand castle, in the past two years?
Oh hell yea!!!!! I LOVE building sand castles. I can spend like 6 hours just building one.

6. As a lil, what is one thing you can't live without? It has to be a lil item, not your music.
My heart pillow. Its my most precious item and I can't sleep without it. I got it as a birthday present about 7-8 years ago and I love it soooooo much!

7. What punishment do you like the most. What punishment do you hate the most.
Spankings... I love spankings.
Homework... I HATE homework with all my being.

8. How would you rate ice cream on a scale from 1 to 10.
Well, it all depends on the ice cream and the temperature. I cant have ice cream if its cold because then I will die of chills. When I first think of ice cream, I do not think "omg yasssss I need nowwww" but there are times where I do think that. For example, on a summer day, I would die for an ice cream sandwich. So, I cant really rate it since it really varies, but my mood for it right now is maybe a 4. I am too lazy right now to get some and then cleanup after myself, the temperature is perfect, and I actually don't have any right now (long-ish story).

9. What is your favorite ice cream?
Ben and Jerry's but it depends on my mood.

10. What body item do you like to play with when your bored. Some people like to twill there hair, others play with there toes.
My fingers I suppose... I'm always fidgeting with them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsterG View Post
Any dirty fantasies you wished you could do in real life? For example being in a gangbang, to being in bondage

BONDAGE BONDAGE BONDAGE.... my fantasy is TPE

i am little

Go to my profile for my sex map

Last edited by lil Trouble; 06-12-2018 at 10:58 AM.
lil Trouble is offline   Reply With Quote