Thread: Fiction: Daydream Come True
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2017, 11:13 AM   #14
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Arabel started sobbing.

"What do you want? Please, just take what you want! Please, just don't...don't..." Arabel's plea trailed off.

"Don't what?", the man asked in a calm and collected voice. "Don't worry, I'm not here to kill or rape you", he continued almost conversationally.

Arabel was confused, she didn't understand. She had so many question but they all seemed to have gotten jumbled up in her brain. Fighting her panic to clear her mind she managed to properly order the words to formulate one of them:

"Then why don't you just let me leave?", she blurted, as tough afraid the words would escape her again if they didn't come out immediately.

"I may", he said. "Actually, it will really be up to you whether you leave or not", he continued. He watched as the young woman stopped pulling on her bonds and tried to calm down. A smirk escaped his lips as he saw a frown burrow deep beneath the blindfold.

"Good", he said, his voice changing ever so slightly as he pronounced the syllable. "Now, here's what is going to happen. I am going to give you a file with three documents inside. I am then going uncuff your left hand and settle down in a chair a few meters away from you. When you no longer hear my steps and know that I am in the chair, you are going to remove your blindfold and look carefully at each of the documents in the file. Once you are finished, you will decide if you want to stay here with me or if you want to leave. Nod if you understand what I've said so far".

He looked at the brunette lying on the bed beside him. She remained perfectly immobile, save for a quick nod of her head.

"Good girl", he said, noticing goosebumps forming all over the girl's body as the words escaped his mouth. "Now", he continued, "if you pick the latter, I will hand you an ice cube containing the key to the rest of your cuffs. I will leave with my vehicle once the ice is in your hands and, as soon as the key is free, you'll be able to unshackle yourself and do whatever you please", he explained. "If, however, you were to pick the former, well, we'll talk about that later if that is what you pick".

"What the fuck makes you think that I would ever consider staying here once I've seen whatever is in that file? You must be out of your damned mind! Just give me the fucking ice cube right now and let us be done with this!", she yelled at him.

The man chuckled at the angry and frightened woman beside him. He put a hand on her left wrist which, with the rest of her body, had started struggling to gain its freedom once again and pinned it down on the bed.

"I'm afraid that's not how it works", he said, "right now, I make the rules and you follow them", his voice was barely a whisper by the time he'd finished his sentence, but it had had the desired effect. Once again, the brunette's body broke out into hundreds of little goosebumps and had stopped moving. She now lay perfectly still, awaiting her fate.

True to his word, the mysterious man unshackled the woman's left wrist. He then placed the file on her chest and put her hand atop it. Arabel held her breath as her hand made contact with the thin cardboard container that presumably would determine her fate and listened closely until she could no longer hear any footsteps.

The man settled comfortably in a chair that was in a shadowy corner of the room. He looked on with amusement as the young woman ripped off her blindfold and looked around. He saw the look of frustration on her face when she found him and realized that she couldn't make out any features. Then, as though remembering what she was supposed to do in the first place, she opened the blue folder that was sitting atop her chest. He leaned forward, placing his elbows on the armrests of the wooden chair and watched the girl's reactions attentively.

When she looked at the first document, the girl started showing signs of anger. After looking at the second document, anger turned to confusion. But the third document brought about something altogether different.

A smile escaped the man's lips as he saw Arabel connect the dots in her mind. She was, after all, very intelligent so he had never doubted her ability to make sense of what was going on. He had to keep himself from laughing when she started repeating the same word over and over again, as though cursing herself.

"Shit! Shit, shit-shit-shit, shit shhhhit!", was all she could say for a moment. Then, she let her body become limp on the bed. "Ok, I'll stay", she said in a low trembling voice.

Remaining hidden in the shadows, the man stood up. "Ok, I'll stay...?", he offered.

Arabel's body flushed with embarrassment as she heard the words escape the man's lips. She knew exactly what he wanted to hear. She just wasn't certain she was ready to hear herself say the word out loud.

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

By the way, did you know that you can now Ask Me (Almost) Anything?

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
shynessincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote