Thread: Fiction: Daydream Come True
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2017, 11:06 AM   #5
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Robert settled comfortably in his chair and stared at the computer screen. In a few keystrokes and clicks, he found what he was looking for. His steel grey eyes zoned in on the girl in the middle of the screen. He felt a slight twinge in his dick when she started touching herself. He watched on as she expertly navigated her body with only a few fingers. As he looked on, moans started escaping her mouth and her breaths became louder. He could tell that she was taking her time, probably savouring the moment. He began to feel uncomfortably tight in his jeans and methodically gave himself some breathing room for what was to come. He started stroking himself slowly, allowing his own excitement to begin to rise. She was very close to the edge now, her moans growing louder, her breath becoming less controlled. 'This is it', Robert thought as he started picking up the pace slightly, 'this is where we'll see...'

His thoughts were suddenly interrupted by a loud pinging sound coming from his computer. In the few moments his eyes were distracted by the small pop-up window that appeared, the girl had reached her orgasm. He looked back on her, still quivering from the onslaught of pleasure she'd just given herself and let out a frustrated grunt.

The man put a hand through his slightly receding hairline and clicked on the pop-up that had distracted him mere moments ago. As he read through, his expression changed and he started stroking himself rhythmically again. He glanced at the bags that were on the bed behind him and smiled. His preparations had not been in vain.

The room was punctuated by the soft clattering of Arabel's fingers dancing over her keyboard. Soon, it filled with the sound of her sopping wetness being spread more and more intensely over her swelling clit. Not missing a beat, her heartrate picked up the pace and started beating to the rhythm of her pleasure as her orgasm built. Her skin threatened to break out into a fine sheen of sweat as she felt herself tottering between the torturous mix of pleasure and pain brought about by being on the brink of her climax. She felt a speckle of intense heat start at the very tip of her clitoris and begin to radiate outwards, towards her labia, thighs and tummy until it could no longer be contained and exploded out, filling her whole body with wave after wave of pure pleasure.

She remained still for a while, feeling her pulse beating strongly through her clit. She smiled contentedly and rose from her chair. Stripping down to her smooth naked body on the spot, Arabel turned towards her bed and lay on her tummy. She fell asleep rapidly, completely exhausted. Only a few feet away, tucked away in an air vent near the ceiling, the mechanical eye kept watch, its little red light discretely blinking away in the dead of night.

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

By the way, did you know that you can now Ask Me (Almost) Anything?

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
shynessincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote