View Single Post
Old 10-14-2018, 08:35 PM   #36
humiliation_sub
getDare Sweetheart

After hearing how this game went, I feel obligated to share a tiny Werewolf strategy tidbit with y'all.

No lynches are always bad for town unless you're in a situation where a single mislynch would win the game for the Wolves. Even a randomly-chosen lynch is better than a no lynch in almost every situation.

When you no lynch, you're replacing a town-chosen kill with a Wolf-chosen kill. The town-chosen kill has at least a chance of hitting a Wolf. The Wolf-chosen kill doesn't. You're losing out on opportunities to kill Wolves when you no lynch.

The only exception is when the total number of players remaining equals the number of wolves, doubled, plus 2 (e.g. 6 players/2 wolves, or 4 players/1 wolf, etc). In this case, a mislynch would end the game, so it's better to no lynch and make your decision in the next day phase when you have less people remaining to choose from. This situation is called Mislynch-and-Lose (MyLo).

Also, I'm very proud of my subby for doing such a good hosting job. ^.^

Likes: Humiliation, embarrassment, diapers/ABDL, bondage, spanking, anal, pictures, other stuff I haven't tried yet?

Dislikes: Chastity (so subby, but so frustrating!), mouth soaping (ewwww >.<), cross-dressing (no clothes), pain

Limits: Public, shit, illegal, permanent, messy, anything involving other people, severe pain, cbt, cum eating, enemas

Kik: humilsub

Last edited by humiliation_sub; 10-14-2018 at 08:39 PM.