Thread: Fiction: Lien's Lesbian Submission
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2019, 01:38 PM   #23
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 14 – Familiar Faces in a New Surrounding

As Mia and I got ready to go the club on the Thursday evening, I felt the nerves swimming around my stomach. If the party I’d attended was anything to judge by, it was going to be an intense night. I knew that Mia could sense my nerves, and she was doing everything she could to keep me calm. She didn’t say anything, but her hands were touching me often as we were getting ready. That touch soothed me, but the second her fingers left my skin, the anticipation flooded back.

It didn’t really help that I was going to go out in public in the new corset and the smallest pair of underwear that I’d ever worn. The thong was a blue lace that perfectly matched the corset, but it definitely left very little to the imagination. I would be wearing a long jacket to cover me on the walk between the car and club, but Mia had told me that I would have to remove it as soon as we were inside. Aside from the beautiful brown leather collar and matching wrist cuffs both decorated with steel gears, the only other thing I had on was a pair of brown leather ankle boots, with multiple steel buckles.

Once I was completely dressed, Mia led me over to the full length mirror in her bedroom and I had to admit that the sight was stunning. The ensemble turned me into a perfect steam-punk submissive and I found myself grinning at my reflection. I looked up to meet my mistress’ gleaming blue eyes in the mirror and saw the possessive pleasure embedded within them. “Do I look alright Mistress?” I asked, wanting to hear her voice.
“Oh yes, my beautiful little submissive butterfly,” she said huskily, “You look incredible. Every person will be jealous that you are on my leash.”

I blushed, starting to feel a little self-conscious at the idea of the number of people who were going to see me like this. Mia smiled and kissed my cheek. “Mistress, please don’t let go of me tonight,” I finally voiced, showing the one worry that had been nagging me all day. I didn’t want a repeat of the incident at the store.
She met my gaze in the mirror again and spoke with complete seriousness. “I won’t Lien; I promise that I won’t put you in that situation again.”
“Thank you Mistress.”
We both smiled and I felt my nerves ease. After a long moment, wherein we simply looked at each other, Mia broke the silence. “It’s time for you to help me get dressed my pet.”

“Yes Mistress,” I replied, turning to help Mia into her outfit. She had purchased a long corseted coat that had a blue brocade that matched my corset. The coat buckled tightly around her waist and accentuated her slim frame while it pushed her breasts even more up into prominence. She had brown leather leggings that disappeared into her thigh-high boots. When I had finished helping her get dressed, I stepped back to take her in. She looked amazing and my breath caught at the sight of her.

Mia stepped back in front of the mirror and studied her reflection, smiling in satisfaction. “Lien, bring your leash,” she ordered. I hastily grabbed it from the dresser and moved to stand beside her. The leash consisted of several chains braided together with thin strips of leather. My mistress clipped the chain to the D-ring on my collar and had me kneel at her feet. We both turned back to the mirror; the sight of us together instantly made me wet with a longing need. Mia smirked. “Do you like what you see my pet?”
“Yes Mistress,” I breathed.
“Do you like being on my leash?”
“Yes Mistress,” I practically panted.

“Good, then let us go,” Mia said with a wicked grin as she tugged on the leash to bring me to my feet. The gentle tug sent a shiver racing through me, heat prickling along my skin. She helped me into my coat, but didn’t remove the leash as she led me to her car. My nerves returned during the drive to the club and I needed to take deep breaths to calm myself down, but the corset was making it near impossible. Mia placed a gentle hand on my thigh. “It’s alright Lien, I will take care of you tonight.”

The combination of the touch and voice somewhat calmed me. “Thank you Mistress,” I answered grateful that she understood what I needed most in that moment. We sat in silence for a few minutes, her hand still resting on my bare skin, before I admitted, “I just don’t really know what to expect. I mean, I know you said you weren’t working tonight, but I’ve never been anywhere like this.”
Her eyebrow lifted. “You were at the party at the weekend?”

“I know, but that doesn’t really count. I was working, and aside from your performance, everyone just talked in the room I was in. I don’t know what was happening in other parts of the house,” I tried to explain; hoping Mia would see why I was nervous.

“I think I understand. Tonight is a special event that was planned by the club as a fundraiser for a local shelter. The club is in an old warehouse and there are strict rules that everyone must follow. The main room has a bar, various seating areas and a stage for scenes. There is no sex allowed in the main room. There are several smaller rooms for various styles of play which the guests can use as they want. Although, they should bring their own toys if they want to engage in those activities.

“As you can see, I did not bring any toys. Tonight, I want you to watch the scenes that will be played out before us, such that we can get a better idea of what you might like to try with me, and what might be expected of you if you decide to come with me to work.” I could tell that Mia was being serious as she explained her expectations.
The knot of nerves in my stomach was finally beginning to dissipate. “OK Mistress, Is there anything else I need to know?”

She smiled softly. “Yes, you need to know a few things Lien. The event will be catered, but you are not to eat or drink anything that I don’t give you. If you are addressed by another domme, you will be polite, but don’t accept any orders from them unless I give you permission. I won’t let you out of my sight, but do not cause another scene like at the store. Some of the guests are the people that I work for, so do not embarrass me. Do you understand?”
“Yes Mistress,” I answered.

“Good. The final thing you need to know is that you will be the focus of extraordinary envy tonight. The manager at the clothing store, Mistress Sasha, is a massive gossip. She saw you fall into the trance the other night and you can guarantee that she has informed others about the incident, many who will want to see it for themselves. Do not rise to any bait they give you as I would prefer to save that for another night,” Mia explained and I knew she had a specific time and place in mind for when she wanted to reveal my deep subservience, but before I could ask, she continued. “There will also be other subs there that will show jealousy at seeing you in my collar. Ignore them. You are more than they have ever been or will ever be. You are mine.”

She briefly met my eyes as she spoke the last words. “Yes Mistress. I understand,” I answered, feeling a warm glow at her comments.
“Say it,” she ordered.
“I belong to you Mistress,” I obediently replied.

Her smile grew wide and she glanced back over at me. I reached down and entwined my fingers into hers in my lap, letting out a contented sigh as I looked out of the window. She gently squeezed my fingers as we held hands for the rest of the drive. When we pulled up to the warehouse, I saw a valet stand with several guys standing around waiting to park people’s cars. As one of the valets ran over to Mia’s door, she turned to me. “Are you ready?”
“Yes Mistress, I answered feeling some of the nerves returning.”

She smiled. “Do not move, I will come get you,” she said as the valet opened her door. She climbed out of the car and walked around to collect me. The valet didn’t say anything to me as he slid behind the wheel. I didn’t bother to look at him and just kept my eyes glued to my mistress. She opened my car door and used my leash to pull me out. The first tug against the collar on my neck dissolved all my nerves and I followed her into the club.

Once inside a small lobby we were immediately stopped by a large bouncer dressed in leather. “May I see your ticket?” He asked Mia politely. She pulled it from her coat pocket and handed it to the man. “Thank you ma’am,” he said and gestured towards another girl hovering off to the side. “You may give Mandy your coat. Enjoy your night.”

“Thank you,” Mia said and pulled me to the girl. My mistress quickly removed my coat and handed it to Mandy. The girl’s eyes widened at the sight of my outfit and I could easily read the jealousy in her eyes; she didn’t comment though as she handed Mia the coat number token. My mistress thanked the girl and led me into the main room of the warehouse.

My breath caught and I felt my eyes widen at the sight before me. There were people everywhere. Mia stopped just inside the door so I could take in everything; I was slightly overwhelmed by the variety of pairings in front of me, a mass mixture of genders, races and states of attire. As my eyes travelled over the crowd, I saw that we weren’t the most elaborately dressed, but there was also a large amount of nudity on display, at least through the submissives.

With a tug on my leash, Mia led me towards the bar. I could feel the eyes following me as we passed the groups of people quietly talking. I looked around and could see a male dome studying me with a flare of desire burning in his eyes. I wanted to smirk, but knew that I shouldn’t so anything that could cause a scene, therefore I lowered my head and turned away. I could still fell his piercing gaze on me but I did my best to ignore it. I knew who I belonged to and trusted that she would keep me protected from other masters or mistresses. We were nearly at the bar when we were stopped by the manager from the clothing store.

“Mel, darling, you look simply fabulous!” She enthusiastically greeted Mia.
Mia chuckled lightly, “Thank you Sasha. You look wonderful. Is that new? I’m not sure I have ever seen it adorn your shelves.”
Sasha grinned. “Yes Mel, it just came in this week and I decided to keep it for myself.” I looked over her body and admired the black leather corset with its high collar that did wonders for her body. Sasha saw my gaze and smirked at me. “Your pet looks ravishing. I love the collar and leash; they really compliment my clothes.

I blushed and looked down. Mia gave the chain a light tug pulling me in closer to her body. “Yes, she really does, but remember, she’s mine Sasha, so keep your hands to yourself,” She sternly stated, and I could hear the warning in her voice. It sent a heat wave rushing through me.
Sasha laughed, holding up her hands. “I will. However, I have to wonder, will you be doing a scene tonight? I’m simply dying to see her in action again.”
“No, not tonight I’m afraid. I’m not quite ready to share Lien’s talents with the world just yet,” Mia said and I smiled at the possessiveness in her voice.
“A shame Mel; I will just have to wait then,” Mistress Sasha said pouting.
Mia chuckled. “Yes you will.”

My mistress tugged on the leash and I followed her to the bar. We weren’t stopped again. Mia told me to order her a glass of wine add she turned back to watch the room as I waited for the bartender to notice me. It didn’t take long before I was handing her a glass. She took a sip and her eyes seemed to widen slightly as she noticed someone or something behind me.

Instantly nerves prickled over me. Mia leaned in and whispered, “Take a drink, you may need it.” I could tell she wanted to say more but there wasn’t enough time. I took a long sip and almost choked when Mia greeted the person who approached us at the bar from behind me. “Hello Robert. It’s wonderful to see you; I didn’t think you were going to make it tonight.
“Mel! It’s lovely to see you my dear. I wouldn’t miss this for the world,” he replied before turning to look at me, amusement dancing in his eyes. “I see you have a new pet. Miss Yu, I didn’t expect to see you again so soon. It’s nice of you to join us.”

I held onto the wine glass as if it was my last lifeline connecting me to the world. I could feel the redness spreading across my cheeks as I slowly met his eyes. “Thank you Sir. It’s nice to see you again,” I managed to say past the large lump in my throat. I wanted to kick myself for not even considering the possibility of seeing my new boss tonight.
He grinned at my obvious embarrassment. After a long moment, where I had to fight the urge not to squirm under his gaze, he turned back to Mia. “I’m glad to see that you were able to claim her. Is she everything you’d hoped for?”

Now released from his gaze, I let out a small sigh of relief before immediately feeling Mia’s gaze on me instead. I turned to her and felt heat race to my core at the possessive smile on her lips. “Yes, that much and so much more,” she answered Robert but without taking her eyes from me. I got lost in her eyes and forgot about my anxiety. Mia took her wine back from me and gently tugged on the leash. I immediately dropped to kneel at her feet. She gently brushed a hand over my hair, before turning back to my boss.

I could feel his eyes watching me, but when he spoke again he was addressing my mistress. “She does very well, but I have to admit that I’m surprised. When I met her, she didn’t seem like the type to submit easily.”
Mia chuckled. “I know what you mean, but you should have seen this butterfly when I first met her, yet she continues to surprise me every day.”
Robert joined her laughter. “Yes, I can imagine. You know, I heard a rumour about your new pet. I didn’t know it was Miss Yu they were referring to though.”
“Yes, I’m sure you did,” Mia said and I could hear the amusement in her voice.
“Is it true Mel?” he asked and I blushed hard hearing the eager anticipation in his voice.
Mia’s hand caressed my cheek and I looked up to meet her eyes. They were hungry and my core clenched in anticipation, causing more moisture to pool between my legs. “Yes, it’s true. My butterfly is a wonder.”

Robert let out a startled gasp. “Wow, really?”
My mistress turned back to him. “Yes.”
“How long has she been a submissive?” Robert asked with surprise evident in his voice.
Mia smirked, “Less than a week.”
His Jaw practically dropped and I had to suppress the laughter that wanted to bubble out. “How is that possible? Something like that is already rare, but I’ve never heard of a sub going into a trance like that after so little time.”
Mia turned her smirk back to me. She let her hand slide down to finger the collar around my neck. “Answer his question my little butterfly.”
“I belong to Mistress Mel,” I said simply. I didn’t have any other answer but Mia’s loving smile told me that I’d got the correct one.
“Damn it Mel. I’ve had all my slaves for at least a year and none of them would say that with as much honest emotion behind it. How do you do it?” He asked and I smiled hearing the jealousy lingering on his words.
Mia just laughed. “Robert, Lien is one in a million. I just got very lucky.”
Before Robert could respond, I interrupted. “No Mistress. I’m the lucky one.” I expected to be punished for my rudeness by my mistress only grinned at me.

Robert looked between the two of us and let out a long sigh. “Well, Jesus,” he said. I looked back at him and I saw him studying me with an expression that I couldn’t read. After a minute he asked, “Lien, will you please stand up? I have a question that I would like to ask you.”
I looked to Mia for permission and when she nodded I stood up. “What would you like to know?”
Robert leaned in so that his face was very close to mine and asked in a low voice that was only loud enough for Mia and me to hear, “On Monday, will I see this Lien in my office, or will I see the Lien I met the other day?”
I felt my shoulders straighten and met his gaze with a smirk. “You will see the Lien you hired Robert. I won’t be coming into work collared.” Mia’s hand tightened on my back and I knew she was proud of me.
Robert smiled. “Good, that’s the only thing I wanted to hear. Enjoy your evening ladies,” he stated as he walked away.

Mia caressed my collar and I felt the shift back into her submissive slide through me. I turned to her and she was smiling. “You did well Lien.”
“Thank you Mistress. You’re not mad?” I asked, knowing she wasn’t but still wanting to hear her answer.
“No my pet, you were perfect,” She said as she claimed my lips with a soft kiss. “Come on, I believe the first scene will start soon and I would like to get a good seat. She led me over to one of the couches positioned near the small stage and motioned for me to sit on a large cushion at her feet.

As we got settled, a male master took to the stage and began to meticulously restrain a young female slave to a wooden cross. Mia’s eyes seemed to light up at the sight of it. I felt a moment of jealousy at the excitement, but she quickly bent down to explain. “This is Master Gregory. His style is very similar to what I do when I’m working. Pay very close attention; I think that this will likely be very close to what I hope to do with you in front of an audience.

“Yes Mistress,” I obediently agreed and settled down to watch. Master Gregory was very patient and took a great deal of time with the submissive, starting with slow teases and soft sensual caresses whilst intermittently interrupting with the occasional forceful punishment. He was always caring and I could see that the submissive was on the edge with pure desire. I imagined Mia doing those things to me for an audience and felt my underwear quickly grow damp as the electricity raced through me. For her part, Mia continuously stroked my neck and hair. Certain punishments and subtle movements caused her fingers tighten on my skin and I knew she was imagining us in the scene as well.

When the show ended, Mia leaned down to huskily ask, “Did you enjoy that my pet?”
“Yes Mistress,” I answered breathily, need racing through all parts of my body.
“Good,” she stated and sat back, turning to speak with the mistress on the other end of the couch. I had to take several breaths to calm my racing heart. I knew that the night was very young and we still had a lot of the event to get through. When I calmed down, I realised that Mia was intent on her discussion and was ignoring my presence for the moment. I was happy enough as it gave me ample opportunity to look around.

I studied the other slaves around the room, taking note on how they interacted with their masters and mistresses, wondering how that compared to my relationship with Mia. One sub, a nearly naked guy who looked barely 18 caught my eye. He was gazing up at his mistress with such a look of adoration that I needed to follow his gaze. My eyes travelled up to see flowing red hair and very familiar green eyes that were wide with shock. I immediately froze as panic flooded through me. I could see her mouth form my name into a question, but I couldn’t hear her voice over the sound of the blood rushing through my head.

Mia noticed the stiffness of my body where it rested against her legs and her hand found my shoulder in a questioning gesture. I could only continue to stare as the Japanese girl began to wind her way through the crowd, tugging her slave along in her wake. Mia lightly muttered, “Oh my god,” which told me she had noticed our former sorority president. Mia’s fingers clenched into me shoulder, pulling gently as she stood from the couch to meet Asuka. I slowly made it to my feet beside her, unable to meet the other girl’s brown eyes.

“Asuka, it’s so nice to see you,” Mia stated in an overly polite tone that told me she was just as anxious as I was. I looked between the two former presidents unsure what to think.
“Mia, or is it Amy again now? I never thought I’d see this,” Asuka said laughing and I blushed, keeping my eyes averted.
Mia’s voice was tight with frustration as she responded. “It’s actually Mel in this room but you can still call me Mia. Do you have a problem with this?”
“Ha, of course not Mia. I’m just surprised. After everything that happened I never thought that I’d see the two of you in the same room together again, never mind like this. Even if you did, I thought you might have been on a leash after Lien was finished with you.”
“Seriously?” Mia asked.

Asuka laughed again, “Yeah, I honestly couldn’t imagine the feisty butterfly bowing to anyone. She sure as hell never gave you proper control in college.”
I felt my blush deepen and I shifted anxiously. Mia put her arm around me and I relaxed against her. “Things change Asuka,” she said softly.
“I can see that,” the red headed Japanese girl replied and I could feel her studying me. After a moment she gently asked, “Lien, will you please look at me?” I hesitated momentarily but raised my head to meet her eyes. “Are you OK?” she asked, and I could see her presidential care and honest concern in her look.
Mia’s grip tightened on me and the last of my anxiety dissolved. “Yes Asuka, I’m good.” I smiled.
“I’m glad. This does seem to suit you actually,” She said grinning.

I looked up at Mia and smiled. “It does. It surprised me too, but I’m really happy.” Mia returned the smile and I looked back to Asuka. “I have to admit I’m surprised to see you here though.”
The redhead grinned, “I’m still the sexual assassin after all, and what better place to find a new batch of targets” Asuka stated laughing. I joined in and as did Mia, remembering her nickname from the sorority. Asuka then turned serious, “I actually run the shelter that the event is benefiting.”
“Wow that’s amazing Asuka,” Mia answered, “Care to join us for a while.”
“I’d love to,” Asuka replied, before taking a seat on the couch next to Mia.

Sorority Sisters by Blood -- Complete
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=251666
Reclamation -- Sequel Ongoing

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=263455

Lien's Lesbian Submission -- Ongoing Spinoff
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=342269

Binding Connections -- Complete
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=232216

Strapon contest with consequences -- Unfinished
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=105594

sarahsarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to sarahsarah for this post: