Thread: Fiction: Lien's Lesbian Submission
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2019, 09:12 AM   #21
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 12 – A Girlfriend’s Apology

I stood meekly throughout their conversation, gazing dreamily at my mistress. I thought that I was the lucky one, although I didn’t feel the need to tell them. I just patiently waited for them to finish discussing me. “So before that interesting interruption, what were you looking for Mel?” Sasha asked.
“I need something to complement my pet in that corset. We will be in attendance at the event this Thursday,” my mistress replied.
“Of course; I certainly have some ideas,” Sasha stated before heading off to help us finish our wardrobe shopping. An hour later, we left the store with two complimentary outfits.

When we got into the car, my mistress turned to me. “Lien, are you OK?”
I shifted uncomfortably in my seat, my ass still feeling a little bruised from the paddling that I had endured. “Yes Mistress, I’m alright. I’m really sorry that I embarrassed you,” I replied dreamily.
She smiled and laughed lightly. “You didn’t embarrass me Lien, I actually rather enjoyed it.”

My surprise was enough to finally pull me out of the trance. I blinked and focused on her eyes, seeing that she was telling me the truth. “Then why did you punish me?” I asked, feeling remnants of anger flare within me.
Her smile widened. “You gave me no choice. I had to Lien; you literally punched a domme in public. I couldn’t let that go unpunished.”
“Oh,” I answered and turned to look out of the window.
She laughed, “Welcome back my darling.”
I huffed, frustrated and unwilling to answer her.

She grabbed my chin harshly and turned me to face her. “Do not forget that you are still in my collar, and therefore you will acknowledge me when I speak to you.”
“Yes Mistress,” I replied.
“Better,” she stated, studying me closely. After a moment she asked, “Are you actually alright? You were in that trance for a long time.
“Yes Mistress, I’m fine,” I answered but could see the doubt in her eyes. “Seriously, I’m OK. It was intense and I’m fairly sure that my butt will ache for a while, but I’ll manage.”
“Good. Are you up for a little more shipping or should we call it a day?” she asked.

“I can continue as long as the next store isn’t as eventful as that one,” I replied honestly.
She chuckled. “Alright Lien... I promise I won’t let you out of my sight this time.”
I laughed, “That may be for the best. Thank you Mistress.”
“You’re welcome.”

She turned on the car and pulled out into the traffic. A few minutes of silence passed before I spoke again. “So, what else do we need to buy? I thought we got everything in the last store.”
She shot a smirk at me. “We need to get you a matching collar and leash. You need to be perfect.”
Heat shot through me at the thought of being pulled through a crowded club by a leash held in Mia’s hands. I shivered lightly. “Oh, yes please,” I moaned causing Mia to shoot another smirk at me.

The rest of our shopping trip was thankfully uneventful, but even so by the time we walked back into my apartment I was exhausted. Mia left the shopping bags in the car, deciding that it made more sense for them to stay at hers prior to Thursday.

After dropping my keys on the small table next to the door, my mistress ordered me to kneel. I instantly dropped to the floor. Heat raced through me as my fantasy from that morning played through my head. Mia noticed and grinned. “You really are turned on by the idea of kneeling to me in your own home aren’t you? It’s a shame to do this, but I wouldn’t want to break our rules.” She leaned down, laying a gentle kiss on my lips before unbuckling the collar and setting it to the side. A shudder ran through me as my usual worries settled back down onto my shoulders.

“Thank you Mia,” I said standing up beside her.
She smiled, “Of course, and maybe at some point, we can explore that fantasy of yours, but not today my dear.”
I nodded. “That’s probably a good idea,” I admitted, grabbing her hand and pulling her over to the couch. I curled into her side and felt myself drift off to sleep in a matter of minutes.

“Shit!” I moaned as I rolled onto my back, instantly waking from the pain in my bruised ass. Mia and I were still on the couch. She looked down at me, biting her lip apprehensively and I knew she hadn’t slept at all. I ignored her look as I carefully rolled back onto my side, using her thigh as a pillow.
“I’m sorry Lien,” Mia said quietly.
I sighed, “It’s fine Mia.”

“No it’s not. I don’t like what happened today. I don’t like what I did to you. You were defending me, and that shouldn’t be punished,” she said, her voice full of the uncertainty and worry that I knew she was feeling.
I slowly sat up, trying not to wince too much as my weight fell on the bruises. I looked at Mia, but she avoided looking into my eyes. “Honestly, it’s alright.”

“It shouldn’t have happened Lien. I promised that you wouldn’t be touched, and then you were, and I didn’t put that bitch in her place, meaning you had to step in. I’m sorry. I failed you in every way possible today,” she said as a tear fell from her lashes and trailed down her cheek.
I reached out and gently brushed the tear away. “You didn’t fail me Mia. We’re still trying to figure this stud out.”

“How is it that you don’t hate me for this?” she asked, pulling away from my touch. “I let you down again. I didn’t consider your pain and feelings, just like before. Why aren’t you kicking me out of here for good?” she questioned, her voice cracking.
“Tell me Mia. When you lifted that paddle today, were you trying to discipline your slave for acting inappropriately in public? Or were you actually trying to beat your girlfriend?”
She flinched at the question. “I was trying to discipline my sub.”

“I know,” I said gently. “That’s why I don’t hate you and that’s why I’m not leaving you again. Is my ass going to hurt for a while? Yes. Do I wish that you’d chosen another form of discipline? Also yes. Do I wish I hadn’t hit that butch? Not in the slightest, and I’d hit her all over again. She was a bitch.” I waited until that sunk in before adding, “But that’s me talking as your girlfriend. If you asked your pet, then the answers are likely to be mostly different. As your sub, I still don’t regret hitting that woman, but I also loved your response, and I’m thoroughly enjoying the pain in my ass, because it reminds me of your claim on me.”
“Really?” she asked, her voice hesitant as though she didn’t believe me.

I smiled softly, “Yeah.” Seeing that she still didn’t believe me I crawled over to kneel on her, straddling her thighs. I ignored the surprised look in her green eyes as I leaned in to whisper in her ear. “You have no idea what it does to me when you claim me.” I felt the shudder run through her and flicked my tongue out to tease my ear.

“Lien, wait,” she said breathlessly.
I sat back, groaning slightly when my weight fell onto my ass. “What Mia? Why are you beating yourself up over this? If I had used our safe word, would you have stopped?”
She paused, closing her mouth on the arguments she had been about to say. She thought about it and relaxed. “Yes, of course I would have stopped.”
“Did I say the word?” I asked patiently.
“No.”

“No, I didn’t. Was that more pain than pleasure? Yes. However, I knew you needed to do it. I knew as soon as that bitch hit the floor that I wasn’t going to enjoy what happened. I could have stopped it then, but I didn’t, because you needed it. You needed to re-establish your claim over me after seeing her hand on me. You needed to protect your professional identity and if that hadn’t happened in a public forum, you would have responded differently.”

“How can you be so sure?”
“Simple Mia. I know what you need too,” I explained, smiling.
“How did I get so lucky?” She asked, wonder in her voice and I knew she was finally starting to forgive herself.
“Again, do I need to remind you of that elaborate setup you did at the party, stealing my car and then tying me up?” I said with a smirk.
“Hey, I didn’t steal your car. You were in it with me,” she huffed out with a laugh.
“That’s true.”
She sobered. “I’m still sorry Lien. I don’t ever want to hurt you.”

I took her face gently in my hands and met her gaze, wanting her to see the truth in my eyes. “If you really feel like that, you should stop offering me the collar. I enjoy a little pain, Mia.”
Understanding blazed in her eyes. “You’re right. I don’t ever want to harm you. I don’t ever want this to ever be anything that isn’t mutual enjoyment.

“That’s what I wanted to hear Mia. I promise, I’ll use the safe word if things ever even remotely get close to that line of it becoming harm.”
She nodded, “Alright, I can live with that. On a scale of 1 to 10, what was today?”
“Is that with 10 being too close to that line?” I asked, and when she nodded I said, “Probably a 7. It definitely hurt but I’m not remotely harmed by it.

She finally relaxed as she pulled me in for a hug. “I love you Lien,” she whispered as she kissed my temple.
“I love you too Mia,” I said and kissed her deeply, trying to put all of the love I felt for her into the kiss. She met the kiss with enough passion to have me rocking in her lap. I couldn’t stop the whimper that fell from my lips as the bruises flared to life.
Mia immediately pulled back from the kiss, her eyes wide. “I’m so sorry. Shit, I didn’t...”

I put a finger to her lips to stop her apology. “It’s OK Mia, but if you really want, you can make it up to me,” I purred, causing a shiver to run through my lover. I felt that heat race through me at the sight of the hunger that ignited within Mia’s eyes.
She smirked, “Oh, really?”

I just smirked and shifted so that I could grind my hot centre against her thigh. I moaned at the contact and continued to rock against her. I was watching her and saw the moment when she decided to give into my lewd behaviour. I laughed when her hands began to fumble with the zipper on my pants.

Later as I drove Mia back to her house, before heading over to see Danny, I noticed her shifting within her seat. “What’s up?” I asked.
She sighed, keeping her eyes focused out the window. “I still feel bad about earlier.”
“Listen Mia, you need to drop it. I think you more than made up for it this afternoon. Or have you already forgotten the amount of times you just made me scream your name?” I jokingly questioned.
She glanced at me with a small smile. “I remember, but I...” She broke off and looked back out the window.

“What?” I asked and when she didn’t say anything, I concernedly added, “Please Mia, speak to me. What’s going on?”
She took a deep breath and said, “That was me apologising to my girlfriend for causing her pain. I’d also like to make it up to my pet. Will you come over tonight whenever you’re done at Danny’s?”
I smiled, “Of course.”
“Thank you,” she said letting the tension drain out of her.
“Did you honestly think I was going to say no?” I asked.

“Well... I was worried. Today was intense, and I wasn’t sure you’d be willing to submit to me again,” she answered softly.
“Mia. I’m yours. Yes, today was intense, but that doesn’t change the fact that I love putting myself at your mercy. I want all of you,” I told her honestly.
“I want all of you too. So much that it sometimes scares me,” she said.

“Mia, if you hadn’t asked me to come over tonight, I was going to invite myself. We both need some time together as mistress and slave, to find our balance again.”
“Really?” she asked.
“Yeah, really,” I said with a smile, “Plus, it’ll give me a really good excuse for getting out of watching some stupid movie with Danny.”

She smirked, “Are you planning on telling him that you can’t stay to watch a movie because you have plans to let me tie you up and fuck your brains out?”
My hands jerked on the wheel as hear shot through me. Her throaty chuckle didn’t help and I had to struggle to calm my suddenly pounding heart while I focused on not driving us off the road. After a minute, and with the car thankfully still in one piece, I answered, “No, not in those words.”

She just laughed. A few minutes later, I pulled into her driveway. I put the car into park and pulled Mia in for a hard kiss, pouring all of my raging desire into it. She moaned and I shuddered against her in response. When I pulled back, her eyes were a little glassy with desire and I smirked. “I’ll see you in a few hours,” I said sweetly.

Her eyes narrowed, but she simply replied, “Will you text me when you’re on your way?”
“Sure.”
“Ok, see you soon Lien,” she stated before climbing out of the car and gathering the bags from our purchases. I watched until she was inside her house before putting the car in reverse and heading to pick up the pizza and beer.

By the time I found myself knocking on Danny’s door, I still hadn’t decided what I was going to tell him regarding mine and Mia’s relationship. I indulged in two deep breaths to calm my nerves as I waited for Danny to open the door. He was grinning as he pulled the door open. “Wow, Lien, you actually made it?” he joked.
I rolled my eyes, “Stop being such a dork.” I handed him the beer and moved into his apartment. I sat on his couch and dropped the pizza onto the coffee table.

Danny put the beer in the fridge, grabbing two of the bottles and heading over to sit next to me on the couch. “So... Mia?” he asked, opening the beer with the bottle opener he kept on the coffee table.
I took a long sip from the bottle he handed me. “Yeah,” I finally answered.

“Oh, come on. You’ve got to give me more than that, after all the history you’ve told me between you two. Yesterday you said you had a crazy weekend. What happened?” He probed.
I sighed, “Well, on Saturday, I had a gig. I was the DJ for a masked... costume party and Mia was one of the guests. I didn’t recognise her at first, but she totally caught my eye.” I paused to remember the image of Mia in the leather she’d worn to the party flashed into my mind.

Danny noticed and had to ask. “What was she wearing?”
I blushed. “Well... she was wearing a black leather cat-suit.”
His eyebrows shot up and I knew he was trying to picture it. “Wow, that’s strangely hot to imagine.”
I laughed. “Trust me Danny, you have no idea.” He just looked at me and I nodded, feeling a little smug.
“Wow.”

“Anyway, we ended up going back to her place after the party and I kind of stayed until Monday morning,” I admitted a little sheepishly.
“Holy shit Lien. Really?” He asked incredulously.
I couldn’t blame him for his surprise. I haven’t really made it a habit to even stay the night after hooking up with a girl recently. I shrugged, “Yeah Danny, It’s... different with Mia.”

“Wow, well I’m happy for you Lien. I still can’t believe it’s with Mia Close though. After all you said that happened when we left university, I’m just shocked. I knew you were close when I visited you those times but I was fairly certain you’d likely never even talk to her again. But I guess it’s cool, and you do seem really happy,” he said, reaching for a slice of pizza.

“Thanks. It’s strange, because even though we have history it’s still kind of sudden, but she makes me happy,” I said, blushing.
He smirked, “Happy enough to blow me off last night.”
I smacked his arm. “It wasn’t like that man; we were celebrating,” I explained, being deliberately vague.
He took the bait but couldn’t resist teasing me. “Celebrating what exactly? That you managed to spend two days with each other without you ripping her throat out?”

I laughed. “Nope, we were celebrating the fact that I got a job with Ocean records,” I answered nonchalantly.
“Wait... what?” he asked, his pizza stopping in its track.
I grinned. “You heard me.”
“Li, that’s incredible. Tell me everything!” Danny stated with an excited grin.

I spent the next couple of minutes explaining the party, meeting Robert, getting offered the job working with an artist and being a DJ for a new club. “Wow,” he exclaimed when I was finished. “How did you get the party gig?” He asked in wonder.
“Actually, Mia got me hired for the party,” I smirked.
“How the hell does Mia know a record label executive? And why would she ask for you to be hired to DJ a party?”
“Because I’m amazing,” I deadpanned, deliberately ignoring the first question.
Danny rolled his eyes. “Seriously.”

I smiled. “She wanted a way to flirt with me and see if I was interested before I realised who she was, because we both had to wear masks.” I hoped he would drop the question of Mia knowing Robert. I already felt guilty stretching the truth about the party.
Danny looked impressed. “Wow, seems like she really went into a lot of trouble to get into your pants.” I smacked him lightly on the arm. “Ow! Fine, I’ll stop,” he said rubbing his arm.

I grinned and reached for a slice of pizza, figuring that we’d gotten past the hardest part of the conversation, but I was very wrong.
Danny watched me reach for the pizza and just as I was about to take a bite he asked, “So... Is she as controlling in the bedroom as she seemed to be about everything at the sorority?”

I froze. I stared at him for a moment, panic flooding through me. I forced myself to relax and dropped the hand holding the pizza. “I’m so not answering that,” I managed to say looking anywhere but at Danny.
He gasped, “That totally means yes. Oh my God Lien, really?”
I could feel my cheeks heat and I continued to stare at the floor. “I’m not talking about my sex life with you Danny.”

He was quiet for a long time and I shifted awkwardly on the couch, which instantly put pressure on the tender skin on my ass. I bit back the groan that wanted to escape my lips, but I couldn’t stop the blush from spreading across my face. I wanted to run for the door, but I didn’t because I knew that I’d eventually have to sit through this conversation with Danny, and it would only get harder the longer I avoided it.

When the silence continued, I risked a glance at Danny. He was staring back at me, a complete look of shock on his face. My glance apparently gave him permission to speak because he asked, “Do you really like that stuff?”
I sighed, my cheeks still feeling like they were on fire from the heat of my blush. “Yeah, Danny, I do like it.”
“Doe Mia? I mean does she want? How did that even come up?” he stuttered.
I smiled at his awkwardness. “Mia is amazing. It came up the night of the party and I’m seriously not going to tell you anything else. It’s all pretty new to me and I’m still figuring it out for myself.”

“Wow,” was all he managed to get out. He actually looked kind of impressed which made me relax somewhat. Seeing as he wasn’t going to kick me out or get all judgmental, I decided to finally start eating. Eventually, Danny took a long drink of his beer and started to eat again. After a few minutes, he spoke up again. “So, how does Mia know the guy who threw the party?”

I laughed and feeling a lot more comfortable, I decided to answer honestly and told Danny the truth. “They met at a BDSM club a while ago.”
“Oh, really. So Mia has been into all this for a while?” he asked.
“Yeah, but if you want to know more, you’ll have to ask her,” I told him and laughed at the terrified look of horror that flashed across his face.
“Um, no thanks. That’s alright,” he managed.
“What’s up Danny? Don’t want to ask Mia about her sexual escapades?” I teased.
“No I don’t.”

I grinned. “That’s probably a good plan.” When he didn’t respond, I just grabbed another slice of pizza happily. While I ate, I sat and watched Danny process everything I’d just admitted. Eventually, Danny started to ear again and I waited until he took a bite before dryly asking, “”I take it you’re done thinking about Mia tying me up and spanking me?”

He choked and started coughing. I helpfully slapped his back until he waved me off. He swallowed his bit of pizza before grumbling, “Are you trying to kill me? I really didn’t want to be thinking about that, but now I am. Gross.”
I chuckled. “You’re welcome.”
“I hate you,” he said and I grinned blissfully.

Sorority Sisters by Blood -- Complete
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=251666
Reclamation -- Sequel Ongoing

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=263455

Lien's Lesbian Submission -- Ongoing Spinoff
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=342269

Binding Connections -- Complete
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=232216

Strapon contest with consequences -- Unfinished
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=105594

sarahsarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to sarahsarah for this post: