Thread: Fiction: Lien's Lesbian Submission
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2019, 03:03 PM   #20
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 11 - Public Conflict (Part 2)

The words did what her touch alone couldn’t, and I felt the fear fade away. She would protect me. “Yes Mistress,” I said.
“Good,” she said. She tugged my collar to pull me back to the corsets.

When we reached them, my eyes were immediately drawn to one in particular. It was a lacy, navy blue with brown leather straps and steel buckles. I gasped, instantly wanting it. Mia noticed and followed my gaze. She grinned and pulled me over to it. As she studied it, one of the clerks appeared, seemingly out of nowhere.

“Mistress Mel, it’s a pleasure to see you again. What can I help you with today?”
Mia didn’t even bother to look at the woman as she replied. “I want to see my pet in that corset.”
“Of course, may I get her measurements?” the clerk asked deferentially and I realised that she was also a submissive. She kept her eyes carefully lowered from Mia and she hadn’t even bothered to look at me.
My mistress turned to me. “Lien, please stand still so Georgina can measure you. She won’t touch you any more than is absolutely necessary.” I could tell that the last comment was a threat meant for the clerk.
“Yes Mistress,” I answered.

The clerk pulled a measuring tape out of her pocket and moved over to me, finally acknowledging my presence. I stood patiently while she moved around me, lifting my arms and moving when asked. When she was finished, she shifted through the corsets and pulled one off the rack that was presumably my size.
“Is there anything else today, Mistress Mel?” Georgina asked.
Mia’s voice sounded almost bored as she answered. “Not at the moment, but remain available to me. I will need you shortly.”

I watched, amused as I noticed the slight shudder run through the girl. I followed Mia to the dressing rooms. She followed me in and closed the door. “Strip,” was all she said once we were alone in the small room and I immediately obeyed. Mia helped me pull the corset on and laced up the back. She had me fluff my breasts before tightening the laces again. Once I was deemed to be tied tightly enough, I was taking shallow breaths. My mistress’ eyes were hungry as she took me in and the need running through me was reflected in her gaze. She reached out a hand and gently ran her hand over my prominently displayed breasts. I trembled and she pulled me against her running kisses along the skin her fingers had only just stroked moments earlier. Her hands ran down my sides, feeling how the corset accentuated my natural curves. Her fingers dipped lower briefly and I shuddered against her.

“This is perfect Lien. You have no idea what it is doing to me to see you in this,” she purred gently into my ear.
“Thank you Mistress,” I gasped.
She smirked at me. “Do you want to see how you look?”

The dressing room had no mirrors so I knew I would have to go back out into the store in nothing but the corset and my underwear. I felt my cheeks flush at the thought of everyone seeing me. “I don’t know,” I answered honestly.
She knew why I was embarrassed, but she didn’t give me another choice as she opened the door and walked out. I hesitated and she snapped, “Get out here now!”

I forgot to feel self conscious as I hurriedly obeyed. The butch from earlier had moved so she could watch me with hungry eyes, but with Mia at my side, I didn’t feel threatened by her anymore. I moved to the mirror and gasped. The first thing I noticed was my boobs. While I didn’t feel in danger of falling out of the corset, I’d never had so much cleavage on display, and I was a big fan of low cut tops. I forgot all my insecurities as I looked at myself in the corset and met Mia’s eyes in the mirror. “Please, Mistress, may I get it?”

I felt myself grow wet at the desire I saw in her blue eyes. “Yes, this is perfect,” she stated as she studied me. Without looking away she snapped her fingers. “Georgina!”
The girl was instantly next to us. “Yes Mistress Mel?”
Mia finally looked away from me to gaze down on the girl. “Show me what undergarments you have to match this. I will also need complementary attire.”
“Yes of course, please follow me,” she said, keeping her eyes lowered as she led Mia back over to the racks.

I didn’t immediately follow. When my mistress turned back to the girl, I returned to admiring the corset in the mirror. I didn’t realise that I was inviting trouble until a low gruff voice spoke from behind me. “You look good enough to eat.” I spun around to meet the face of the butch woman. I was speechless, unknowing of what to say to this mystery domme. I just stared at her gaping.

Her eyes were cold as she continued. “If you were mine, I wouldn’t let you out of my sight,” she stated, moving closer to me until her chest was pressed against mine. I froze not knowing what to do. “You dare to meet my eyes slave? Kneel,” she demanded, with her voice as cold as her eyes.
I shuddered. Part of me wanted to obey this dominatrix’s strong presence but I fought my instincts and whispered, “No, you are not my mistress.”

Her eyes grew angry and fear raced icy fingers down my spine. “You obviously need more discipline than that bitch can disk out. Kneel, now!”
Something shifted inside me as my own anger rose to the surface. My voice was strong as steel when I snapped out. “No, you do not own me. I will not kneel before you. Move now, or live to regret it.”

She snarled, reaching out to grip my wrist in her vice-like fingers. Before she or I could speak, Mia appeared. “Let go of my property!” she growled, moving to my side.
The butch sneered at Mia. “What are you going to do about it bitch? You obviously can’t control her.”
I snapped, feeling my rage wash over me, driving out any subservience. Before I knew what I was doing, the hand that wasn’t gripped by the butch pummelled into her nose. “Don’t you ever call her that again!”

Instantly, the grip on my wrist relaxed as the woman fell to her knees. Her hands going to her face, I felt a momentary victory before Mia’s hand was around my collar and pushing me down to my knees. I resisted for a split second and Mia snapped out, “Kneel Lien!”

Her voice snapped me out of my anger. I immediately dropped to my knees, knowing that I had just done a terrible thing and I was going to be in serious trouble. “I’m sorry Mistress, I...” I started to plead.
She cut me off. “Do not say a word.” I dutifully closed my mouth and carefully kept my yes on the carpet under my knee.
By this point, the butch had regained her feet. “Do you see what your slave did to me? She must be punished,” she said, speaking directly to Mia.

Mia’s voice was cold and hard with rage. “She will be. However, her actions do not excuse the fact that you tried to steal my property or the fact you put hands on what is not yours, and more importantly, what is mine. Georgina, get your manager.”
“Yes Mistress Mel,” the other girl meekly said, and I realised that she had followed Mia back over to us. The girl hurried off and silence fell over our small group.

A minute later, I heard soft footsteps and two other people joined us. “What seems to be the problem, Mel?” a strong voice, who I assumed belonged to the manager, asked.
The butch started to speak but Mia cut her off and spoke over her. “This woman put hands on my property and attempted to take her from me.”
“Is this true?” the manager asked the butch.
“She punched me,” the butch snarled.
“I see, was this before or after you touched her?” the manager said softly and I could hear the menace in her voice. I shivered.
“After,” she reluctantly admitted.

“So, if my understanding of this is correct, you mistreated another domme’s property, attempted theft of that property and you were then struck?” the manager asked.
There was a moment of silence before Mia spoke. “Yes Sasha, that is what happened.”
“Fine, what is your name?” The manager asked the butch.
“Anna.”
“Anna, you are banned from my store. Get out and don’t come back,” the manager ordered.
“What?” she asked, incredulous, “But that bitch...”
“Will be taken care of, by her mistress. Get out before I call the police,” Sasha reaffirmed.
“Go fuck yourselves,” Anna snarled as she left. I breathed out a sigh of relief.

My relief was short lived though as Mia’s calm voice asked, “Sasha, may I borrow a paddle?”
I gasped, my eyes flying up to Mia’s face. Her blue eyes met mine with a look that had a knot of fear forming within my stomach. I was in so much trouble, and I was going to be publicly humiliated.
“Of course Mel. Georgina, go and fetch it,” the manager said, and I could hear the eagerness in her voice. Georgina hurried to obey and I lowered my eyes, unable to continue looking at Mia.

When the girl was back, Mia addressed me coldly. “Stand and grab your ankles Lien,” I reluctantly obeyed. I had to spread my legs in order to bend over in the corset but I managed it. When I was in position, Mia positioned herself behind me. “Count each strike,” she ordered.

“Yes Mistress,” I breathily answered. The first blow fell hard against my ass. I yelped, “One!” The sting from the blow hadn’t even started to fade when the second blow landed. By the time the fifth had struck its mark, tears had started to form and run down my cheeks. After the tenth landed, my ass felt like it was on fire and only pure strength of will was keeping me on my feet. I gritted my teeth and grunted out each number as the blows continued to fall. Sometime after the fifteenth stroke of the paddle, I gave myself over to the punishment and feel into the trancelike state, becoming only distantly aware of the pain of the blows and my voice sobbing out each count. After the twentieth stroke, the blows stopped. I didn’t move, just simply waited for what would happen next.

“Thank you Sasha. I am sorry that my pet caused this disturbance in your store,” I heard my mistress’ voice say above me.
“That’s alright Mel. That show was certainly worth the trouble,” Sasha replied.
“Lien, you may stand,” my mistress said and I struggled to straighten. The corset made it difficult but I managed eventually.
I kept my gaze lowered as I dreamily said, “thank you Mistress. I’m sorry I embarrassed you.”

My mistress lifted my chin with a long finger. I met her gaze happily and I could see the amusement in her eyes. “You did well, my pet.”
“Thank you Mistress,” I replied automatically.

I heard a sharp gasp and my eyes slowly moved over to study Sasha curiously. Her eyes were wide with shock. “Is she...?” she asked, studying the passive look in my eyes.
“Yes she is,” Mia said and I could hear the pride in her voice. I looked back into her blue eyes, not knowing what I had done to make her proud.
“Where did you find her?” Sasha asked in a hushed tone.
My mistress smiled at me, “We met in college.”

“I’ve never seen a sub go so deep before,” Sasha admitted.
“I know, Sasha. It’s like she was born for it,” my mistress said, and I could hear the love and affection she had for me in her voice.
“Wow, how did she manage to hit that other woman?” the manager asked.
My mistress laughed. “She was defending me. That woman called me a bitch twice. My beautiful butterfly didn’t like it.”

Sasha laughed. “Well, I have to admit I’m jealous. You are a very lucky woman, Mel.”

Sorority Sisters by Blood -- Complete
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=251666
Reclamation -- Sequel Ongoing

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=263455

Lien's Lesbian Submission -- Ongoing Spinoff
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=342269

Binding Connections -- Complete
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=232216

Strapon contest with consequences -- Unfinished
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=105594

sarahsarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to sarahsarah for this post: