Thread: Fiction: Lien's Lesbian Submission
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2019, 03:02 PM   #19
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 11 - Public Conflict (Part 1)

Morning found me alone in my bed. I sat up really quickly and called out, “Mia?”
“I’m over here Lien,” she said and I saw that she was standing over in my small kitchen. She was grinning at me, “I wanted to make you breakfast in bed.”
“Oh... Thanks,” I sleepily said, relaxing back into the pillows on the bed. I yawned and stretched, “What time is it?”
“About 10,” she said, moving to crawl across the bed to kiss me. When she pulled back, she smiled down at me, “Good morning my love.”

I grinned at the new title, “Good morning Mia.”
“Alright, just relax, and I’ll have the toast ready in no time,” she said moving back to the little kitchen area.
“OK,” I sighed contentedly, “I could totally get used to this.” I couldn’t help but bait her.
She met my gaze with a raised eyebrow, “Oh really?”
I pretended to deeply think for a moment before answering her as innocently as I could manage. “Yeah, I think so. You’d make a great housewife.”

I let out a shriek as I felt Mia land on top of me with a growl. She quickly pinned me against the bed, and stared into my eyes. I felt her dominance press over me and demanding me to submit to her. I felt my eyes lower and my face turn away from her before I even made the conscious decision to do so. I could feel the heat reigniting inside me and my pussy grow instantly wet. Mia leaned down and bit my neck hard. The pain was magnificent and delicious and I bucked up against her as I unwillingly climaxed with it crashing over me without warning. Mia released my neck with a smirk.

“Still want me to be your housewife? I’m fairly sure that no housewife could satisfy all of your needs,” Mia stated with a tone that was clearly mocking me.
I was still gasping from the unexpected release but managed to form some words, “I just want you Mia. I want all of you.”
She instantly released her grip on me and smiled, “You have me.”
I sat up and wrapped my arms around her. “I know,” we held each other for a moment before I asked, “What on earth just happened?”

She chuckled, “You baited me, I responded, and you submitted.” She kissed my forehead and jumped up to go pull the now clearly burnt French toast from the stove. I watched as she threw it into the trash and slapped another piece into the pan.
I waited until she came back to bed with a tray of food and then I asked the question racing through my mind. “Why did I react so strongly though? I mean, I’ve never come like that before.”

Mia began dividing the food as she answered. “Lien, being submissive is part of who you are, just like being dominant is part of who I am. I know you’re new to actually experiencing all of this and I think that your submissive needs have lain dormant until you properly let yourself feel them the other day. I think this morning you baited me because last night I let you take the lead and part of you needed to be certain that I wouldn’t always do that.”
I was confused, “But, I loved what we did last night. I enjoyed making love to you and touching you however I wanted, whenever I wanted.”

She smiled gently, “As did I Lien. It was wonderful. However, the submissive part of you still wanted me to take control. You need a balance between your desire to submit and your desire to take the lead. We are both stubborn and strong willed women so the balance of power will never be static between us. Whether you are with me as a slave or as a girlfriend, you will strive to find a balance between the two aspects of the relationship. Does that make sense?”

“Yeah, I guess so. I mean, I guess that means I’ll find ways to disobey you when I’m collared, and I’ll bait your possessive side when I’m not. But I still don’t know why that made me come when you just bit me,” I stated, trying not to let myself feel too embarrassed by my body’s reaction.
“In all honesty, I have no idea Lien, but it was hot as fuck,” Mia admitted, and I found myself grinning.
“Really?”
“Yes, and in fact, it gave me an idea for the next time I have you at my mercy,” she replied with a mischievous smirk.

I squirmed with that deep look in her eyes, feeling the heat begin to race along my skin in anticipation. “Why do I feel like I’m in trouble?”
She leaned in to run her tongue along the ridge of my ear before she purred, “That’s because you will be Lien.”
I shuddered and Mia chuckled. I pushed her back grumbling. “Eat your damn breakfast, Close,” I stated and she grinned before turning to her food. I watched her warily before beginning to eat my own.

Later, after we’d finished breakfast and cleaned up the kitchen, Mia and I curled up together on the couch. We sat there in comfortable silence, enjoying each other’s company for a while, before Mia shifted. I sat up looking at her, “What’s up?”
“The other night, when I asked you about going to the event on Thursday, you never actually gave me and answer,” she said quietly.
“Oh yeah, I forgot about that,” I said remembering the conversation.
She waited, but when I didn’t say anything else she prompted, “So will you go with me?”
“Oh, sorry. Of course I’ll go with you.”
“Really?” she asked, excitement evident in her voice.
I smiled, “Of course, I wouldn’t let you go alone. I don’t want any other subs thinking they can take what’s mine.”

She smiled, “Oh really? Who knew that Lien Yu was the jealous type?”
I narrowed my eyes, suddenly irritated. “Who do I belong to?”
I felt the smallest of victories when I saw the possessiveness flare into her eyes. “You’re mine!”
“I know. It’s a two way street though Mia. What you’re feeling is something that I feel too. Don’t mock me when I express that feeling to you,” I snarled.

Instantly her eyes widened, “I’m really sorry Lien. I didn’t think of it that way. I didn’t mean to belittle your feelings.”
I sighed and looked away. “It’s alright.”
She reached out and gently turned me back to meet her sorrowful eyes. “I truly am sorry.”
I gave in to her. “I know. It’s OK, really.” I pulled her in and kissed her with all of the possessiveness I felt at the idea of her hands holding someone else’s leash.

Eventually we had to pull away for air. As we tried to catch our breath, Mia pulled me into her side and I let myself curl into her side. I relaxed against her, letting the last of my anger go. I knew she wouldn’t intentionally hurt me. When she felt me relax against her, Mia began to idly play with my hair.

“I have a favour to ask you,” Mia said, breaking the easy silence we had fallen into.
Nerves danced through me, “What?”
“I need to take you shopping for Thursday,” she said vaguely.
“Okay...?” I stated, drawing out the word into a question. She heaved out a little sigh and I could feel the nervous energy running through her. I turned to meet her gaze. “Whatever it is, just ask Mia; it’s OK.”

She nodded and squared her shoulders. “With my job, nearly everyone in the BDSM lifestyle within the city has heard of me, and many of them recognise me on sight. I will be recognised in the stores I want to take you to, and therefore, I have to ask you to wear your collar in public today. I’m sorry, and I know we agreed to never bring this into your apartment, but I...”

I cut her off, understanding why she was so nervous. “Listen to me Mia, its fine. I don’t mind.”
“Really?” She asked, surprise in her voice.
I smiled, “Really. Actually, I kind of find the idea really hot.”
She chuckled, “Which part? Kneeling to me in your own home, or in a store full of people who will be staring at you because you’re with me?”
Both images sent chills through me, not that I would admit that. My voice had grown husky as I replied, “The latter.”

She smirked down at me and I knew I hadn’t fooled her. “Then go get dressed and I’ll get your collar.”
“You brought it with you?” I asked, a little bit shocked.
She shrugged sheepishly, “I hoped you would agree to go.”
“You totally played me,” I said, unsure whether to be impressed or mad.
“No I didn’t. I honestly didn’t know what you’d do, and I didn’t want to step over the line,” she said honestly.
“Fine,” I said grudgingly, “It’s a good thing you’re hot.”

She rolled her eyes and tickled my sides. “Stop being such a drama queen and go get dressed.”
I giggled as I squirmed out of her reach, “I’m going, alright.”
“Wait,” she said, stopping me in my tracks. I turned back to face her. “You need to call Danny first. You promised that you’d call him today.”
“Oh yeah, thanks Mia. I’d totally forgotten again.”
She smiled, “I know.”

I grinned and went to go find my phone. Danny picked up after about the third call. “Wow Li! You actually remembered to call. I’m amazed and honoured.”
I rolled my eyes. “Stop being such a prick,” I told him.
“So how was your date?” he asked.
“Well, it was great and it’s still kind go going on. Can I meet you later, have dinner and then I’ll tell you everything.”
“That’s what you said yesterday! How do I know that you aren’t going to blow me off again?”
“I’m not going to blow you off,” I said, a little bit frustrated.
“Let me talk to him,” Mia said, gesturing for the phone. I raised my eyebrow and she nodded.
“Mia wants to talk to you Danny, hang on.” I handed her the phone before Danny could voice any objections.

“Hi Danny, this is Mia... Look, I’m sorry about last night and I didn’t realise that Li was supposed to meet you... I know... I’ll let Lien tell you that... No, I promise, I’ll make sure she remembers your plans this time... No Danny, I’m not going to hurt Lien... Yes, I know that you’re looking out for her... Alright, I will... Bye, Danny,” she finished and hung up the phone. She looked at me and grinned. “You are heading to his apartment tonight at seven and you have to bring beer and pizza.

I stared at her, “What else did he say?”
She chuckled, “He gave me the hurt her and I’ll kill you speech.”
I laughed, “He has no idea.”
“No he doesn’t and that’s OK. But if you want to tell him, I won’t mind.”

I kept my voice light and curious as I asked, “You want me to tell him how you pulled me over your lap and spanked me until I sobbed?”
Her eyes darkened dangerously, “Only if you tell him what you did to deserve it.”
I swallowed hard, “Hmm, no, that’s OK. I think I’ll leave that part out.”
Her grin was evil. “That’s probably a good idea Lien.”
“OK then. I think I’ll just go and get dressed,” I said.

I turned and hurried over to my closet. I looked through my clothes but had no idea what I should wear and was just about to turn and ask when I felt her move up behind me. She groaned as she looked in my closet and my shoulders hunched defensively. “What?” I asked.
She sighed and kissed my temple. “You have way too much plaid. Just wear what you wore to the party the other night. You looked amazing in it.”
“OK,” I said smiling. I hadn’t been sure when I would have the opportunity to wear it again.

An hour later and we had both showered and were dressed. I was surprised that Mia hadn’t said anything about wearing her dress from last night. When I asked her, she smiled and said no one would bat an eye at the dress, so I let it go. She surprised me again when she insisted I keep in my monstrosity of jewellery and wear my usual dark eyeliner. Before we left the apartment, she pulled a thin leather collar from her purse.

“That’s not my collar,” I said, slightly confused when I saw it.
She smiled. “I know darling, but I thought you might appreciate something a little more subtle to wear in public. This one is less likely to be noticed by people not familiar with the lifestyle.”
“Oh... right. That’s actually really thoughtful,” I stated, blushing slightly at the thought of having so many people see me in her collar.

Her smile turned into a smirk, “Why do you seem so surprised that I would understand what you need?”
I sighed, “I guess I’ve never had anyone who cares enough to notice,” I answered.
Her arms were suddenly around me. “Well now you do Line and I will always take care of you.” I leaned into the embrace and relaxed with a smile.

She pulled back and handed me the collar. I took it and slipped the leather around my neck. I immediately felt the shift in me. I closed my eyes to savour the feeling of having my worried fall away and be replaced by the strange combination of safety and vulnerability. When I opened my eyes, I found perfect blue eyes watching me with intrigue and wonder.

“That was beautiful. You’re amazing Lien,” she said.
“What, Mistress?” I asked, having genuinely no idea what she was talking about.
“Is it always like that for you when you put on the collar?” She asked curiously.
I thought about it. “Yeah, every time,” I answered honestly.
“Incredible,” she murmured, and I knew she wasn’t talking to me directly.

I still didn’t really know what she found so amazing, but I let it go. She’d tell me if she wanted me to know. I completely forgot about it, when her lips crashed into mine. I melted into the kiss, opening for my mistress when her tongue demanded access to my mouth. I moaned, knowing that she was simply reinforcing her claim over me.

The first store we went to almost seemed like a costume store, a very kinky costume store. They had everything from lingerie to leather, and they even had a selection of frilly dresses and ruffled panties. Mia gave me a minute to take in the variety before leading me over to the corsets. The store’s patrons were nearly as varied as the clothes. As we moved between the racks, I felt eyes on me and looked over to see who was looking.

My eyes met those of a very butch, leather clad woman. She smiled at me before she deliberately raked her gaze over my body. When her eyes met mine again, I recognised the predatory look in them and I felt a shiver of fear run over my skin. I quickly turned away from her and hurried to press against my mistress’ side. Mia glanced down at me and notices the tension running through me. “Are you OK?” She whispered.

I could still feel those eyes on me and shook my head, not trusting my voice. Mia stopped and put a hand on my arm. “Look at me Lien,” she demanded and I reluctantly raised my gaze to meet hers. “What’s wrong?” she asked caringly.

I didn’t respond, I just subtly flicked my eyes in the direction of the woman, before pleasing with her to protect me. I didn’t want that woman anywhere near me. Mia turned to see what had scared me. I saw the change come over her face as she noticed the butch woman. All of her features hardened, and she glared at the woman before turning back to me. She reached out and gave my collar a light tug. It wasn’t enough to pull me into her, but it was enough to remind me that I was hers. I relaxed slightly.

“No one will touch you,” she hissed. “You belong to me.”

Sorority Sisters by Blood -- Complete
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=251666
Reclamation -- Sequel Ongoing

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=263455

Lien's Lesbian Submission -- Ongoing Spinoff
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=342269

Binding Connections -- Complete
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=232216

Strapon contest with consequences -- Unfinished
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=105594

sarahsarah is offline   Reply With Quote