View Single Post
Old 10-20-2010, 05:54 AM   #8
*Bite-Sized*

Send a message via MSN to *Bite-Sized*

Res Grata

1st off - thank you for your input its very much apreshated. and the kind of desscusion i believe is needed.

and 2nd - i must once again state - i did take respocibillity for my self, or i wouldnt still be on the site, and of cause i (as well as everyone else) would never do anything i/they ultimately didnt want to do. we all know that would just be foolish.

to all- just to make clear
the reason i put this post up is because i had ALOT of people PM me after i added to my ad, "that i had decided i wasnt ready for a relationship yet"

the responce i got was a mix of thanks for telling us and not just dissapering, to i had the same problem but didnt feel like i could share this because of some of the previous comment i have recieved, and someone even congratulated me for speaking up. so i believed this maybe a topic in need of exploring.

and though i know, this proberly wont change ANYTHING at all, it may get people to just think 1st. and remember not everyone on hear wants to be Abused.

SURELY THIS SITE IS ULTIMATELY ABOUT HAVEING SOME WKD FUN???

*Bite-Sized* is offline   Reply With Quote