View Single Post
Old 03-25-2016, 04:09 PM   #11
Trucker28

Damn, when did she become so eager?

I got a much better look at her little pussy this time as she climbed back on me. It was small and had just a tiny bit of pink showing. I had spread my legs while she was gone and this time she only straddled my left leg. As her slit pressed against my leg I could feel her warmth and her wetness. Were girls pussies always that wet or was she enjoying this physically?
She squirted lotion in her right hand and enthusiastically resumed stroking me; lathering my cock in a white slippery mess. The time had helped to keep me from cumming and we sort of started over. “You can rub some into my balls too,” I suggested.

“Really, after I accidentally kicked you in the nuts that one time…”

“Accidentally on purpose,” I interrupted.

“…dad said that I should never do that and guys nuts were too sensitive to touch.” She continued as if I said nothing. “I got in big trouble.”

“Kicking bad. Gently fondling good.”

She moved her left hand to my sack. “These just feel weird,” she giggled but continued to feel them with her fingers. The lotion was doing its job, lessening some of the friction. What I didn’t expect was for Sara to start moving her hips. She began grinding her pussy on the top of my thigh. I would have called it dry humping except I could feel a trickle of her juices running down and tickling the back of my leg. All of my concentration was lost. I was imagining helping her out by sliding my fingers in between her cunt and my leg. Unfortunately, I was afraid her reaction would be negative, so I just let her work herself up. The rocking of her hips matched with the stroke of her fist. With the lotion worked into my skin the friction came back and I knew it was coming to a climactic end.

I put my left hand on hers and had her pull it toward her a little more. “This feels better, don’t stop it is so amazing!” I was getting close. With my right hand I lifted the phone, making sure the camera was ready. I had to bring my left hand back to steady the phone. I didn’t warn her except for an uncontrollable noise that I can’t really describe.

The first shot hit her cheek and I got and awesome pic! Like a trooper, she kept pumping; I blew cum on one tit, when she finally realizes she could be aiming at me instead of herself. Her hand brought my dick down to my abdomen and she milked the remaining cum on my stomach, filling my belly button. I took a pick without her face and cum dripping from one tit.

“Did you really have to shoot all over me?” she wasn’t smiling any more.

“You look amazing.” I turned the camera to show her. When she reached for
it I said, “You might want to clean up a bit first.” She looked at one hand still smeared with lotion and the other covered in cum.

“You are a sick nasty brother,” she scolded as she climbed off me being careful to not make a mess on her bed.

“Says my cum covered sis,” I came back with quickly.

I used time she was cleaning up to make sure I had copies of every picture. I erased all the texts and all but the very last few pictures to send to her BFF.

“Can you bring me a towel too?” I hollered after her.

She came back with a hand towel that she tossed at my face. She had wiped the cum from her face and tit and her hands were clean. I was surprised she hadn’t wrapped a towel around herself or grabbed her robe. I remembered seeing it hanging in the bathroom. She just climbed on the bed next to me as I mopped up my stomach. She picked up her phone and flipped thru the pics. She was sitting legs open and ankles crossed. Her pussy was wide open and the pink inner lips still looked very wet. She caught me looking and gave me her your-such-a-perv look, but she didn’t close her legs.

“This one is OK” she stated calmly, I saw her swipe again to the next picture,

“You got my face in this one.” She held it up to me. I admired my cum on her cheek. She swiped again and laughed out loud. Look how much smaller this one is and he barely even squirted much stuff out. It was the picture of Emma and her dare.

“What time is it?” I inquired.

“Oh no, I’ve got like 2 min left.” I watched as she began texting her friend.

After a minute she asked, “Why are you still here?”

Just admiring your little body I thought to myself. I gathered up my clothes and left rather grudgingly.

“Shut the door on your way out,” were her last words to me. She must have gotten off the bed because I heard the lock click before I made it to the bathroom.

In the bathroom used a wet towel to clean out my bellybutton and then took a piss.

Passing by her room I heard music playing, I stopped and listened closely to the door. I thought I could hear movement and maybe a moan. Or I was just trying to imagine her fingering herself to climax.

I headed back to my room to put all my new pics and vids on my computer.

I also made a new email and sent everything to it. I locked my door and watched my little sister jack me off again and again.
Trucker28 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Trucker28 for this post: