View Single Post
Old 05-13-2015, 03:16 AM   #28
Spoiled panties
getDare Sweetheart

1. If you were of the opposite gender, what would your name be?

Jothan

2. What's one goal you'd like to accomplish this year? My boob job not sure what size but definitely want it

3. What was your last online purchase? 2 days ago (sex toys)

4. Are you the type of person who enjoys taking naps? No hate them

5. Where do you put your cellphone while you sleep? Next to my bed

6. What was your last encounter with the police like? Interesting i was interview concerning a crime I couldn't help unfournately

7. What's your favorite type of sandwich? Normal is ham cheese tomato, kinky is cum, and ore chewed lamb with a glass of breast milk

8. What is the last photo you took of? It involved me naked and covered in my own shit

9. If you could change your username, what would you like to change it to? Kinky bitches because we are kinky can be a bitch and the are three of us

10. What's the name of the last book you read, and what was it about? 50 shades of grey it was a comady

11. What is one thing you're looking forward to doing this month? Boob job hopefully other wise I am going hiking naked this weekend which will be fun

12. What is one thing that you'd really like to buy right now if money wasn't an issue? Nothing money isn't a issue for me luckily

13. If you have any tattoos or piercings, what/where are they? Rings in my nipples and pussy lips two Rings on the top and bottom of my arse hole and one large gem inside my pussy

14. If you could have any celebrity portray you in a movie, who would you choose? What's the name of the girl that plays black widow? Her

15. What is a non-kink related hobby that you enjoy? Gaming or designing decorations

Limits
Pictures and videos, other people,

Feel free to message us even if you just want to talk

Kik spoiledpanties
Spoiled panties is offline   Reply With Quote