Thread: Fiction: Gameshow: Take Off rebooted
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2023, 06:14 AM   #5
andyrobson2006

She led a grinning Trevor back to his mark and the cards started moving again.

“Ten of Clubs is in play. Nick?”

“Lower.” It was the Jack of Clubs and the wheel began to spin.

“Vest! Vest! Vest!” the audience chanted, and the wheel delivered.

Nick hung his head for a moment and then sighed. He pulled off his shirt and vest then handed them to Barbie. As she tossed them in the bin, he raised his arms out either side and slowly turned in front of the audience, letting them admire his bodybuilder physique. It was impressive. I had to smile, despite my situation. There was no trace of the shy man who had started. Bright stage lights, cunning hosts, a manic audience, and a merciless deck of cards had burned that out of him.

“We have two naked contestants now. We need three to finish. It’s not looking good for you, Trevor.”

That was an understatement. Max was sitting pretty with $500 and had not dropped a single item of clothing. I, on the other hand, was naked, spread-eagled on display, spanked and wanked. Luck was not a Lady tonight. She was a cold-hearted bitch.

“We’ll see. Lower.” It was the Ace of Spades.

“Aces low,” Barbie and Trevor said together.

“Higher.” Goddamned Max seemed to be charmed. Did he sell his soul some time ago? Nobody deserved that much good luck!

Dick drew the Seven of Diamonds. Fucking hell! Sevens were the worst.

“Higher,” I said. And the cold-hearted bitch stabbed me again. Dick turned over the Three of Clubs.

“OK, Trevor, you bought the spanking rights. Three more, please.” Barbie’s voice oozed charm.

“It’s a dirty job, but someone has to do it, I suppose,” he chuckled and wasted no time laying leather to ass. They didn’t even turn round the frame this time. The audience just watched my cock bounce as I was spanked and then cheered as Trevor gave it a few more strokes. This was when he discovered just how super-sensitive my cockhead is immediately after an orgasm. I flinched and twitched as he started rubbing his fingertips over it again.

“Higher.”

I was so out of it by now that I had almost forgotten there was still a game going on.

Nick scored the Eight of Hearts, leaving Trevor with a hard call. “Lower,” he called while still focusing on my cock. He got the Jack of Spades and the wheel told him to remove his vest. Now the man stroking my cock was only wearing boxers.

“Lower,” said indestructible Max and he got the Five of Spades.

“Higher,” I called and for once wasn’t unlucky with the Queen of Spades. Lady Luck, I take it all back!

“Lower.” Nick got the Five of Diamonds and remained naked but unpunished.

As the turn moved to Trevor he flicked his nail against my cock in just the right way — or is that just the wrong way? — and I squealed as I had my second orgasm of the game. This one was nothing like as powerful as the first but dear god it hurt! There was a cheer from the audience and Barbie simply tutted and said “Twice, Andy, really?”

“Higher,” Trevor said, as if nothing had happened.

But Dick drew the Three of Diamonds and, as the audience cheered, Trevor peeled off his boxers. He tossed them cheerily to Barbie and took a deep bow for the audience.

“And that‘s it! Thank you to our contestants!” Barbie called out. “Now, Max, you’re the winner so you get the $1000 prize and, because you have lost no items of clothing we double that to $2000.”

The audience cheered. The quiet man who had simply said he was there because he needed the money had got the money.

“I do hope you all enjoyed the game. We’ll be back after the break with more antics on Take Off!”

The audience cheered, the stage lights went dim, and the audience lights lit up. I almost wish they hadn’t. Now I could see the audience and the look they were giving me as they cheered. It made me feel like a prey animal in front of a pack of hyenas.

Dick rushed up on stage.

“Folks, we have a fifteen minute break to reset everything. Toilets are through any of the side doors. You can pick up water bottles by the back wall. Studios can be very hot places, even with modern LED lighting. Please don’t dehydrate. And everyone, please all be back on time.”

He turned to face me as the contestants filed off the stage. “Just one more thing and we’ll sort you out. Our stills photographer wants some close-ups.”

There was a bustle of activity as lights and diffusers got set up. A photographer started taking lots of pictures of me, using two different cameras and pausing only briefly to adjust filters and the like. “I do want to make sure the cum shows clearly,” he explained, “though there’s always Photoshop.” After five minutes and hundreds of photos there was another explosion of people and the photographer’s kit was all removed.

I thought briefly I might get let down, but instead there was a different bustle, a different set of lights and a woman introduced herself as Patricia Who Did The Behind the Scenes Show. She wanted a quick interview while my thoughts were still fresh.

Fresh? My brain was either utterly numb or spinning out of control. Perhaps both.

“Andy, on a scale of nought to ten, just how exposed are you feeling right now?”

“Eh? What? Eleven!”

“And how do you feel about your orgasms being seen by so many people and probably copied all over the internet for years and decades to come?” OK, she was laying it on a bit thick now.

“Um. I’m trying not to think about it. Actually, I’m struggling to think about anything at the moment.”

“Well, let’s ask your tormenter and paddle master. Trevor?”

Trevor was gently guided forward. He was still completely naked, but seemed his usual cheerful self. Patricia seemed keen to get him standing next to my frame so she could have two naked men in picture at once.

“Trevor, man of the magic fingers, how did you squeeze two orgasms out of poor little Andy?”

Trevor put on a serious, almost academic expression, as if it was a vital matter of state he was going to be discussing. “Well, Patricia, his orgasm is a lock that needs picking. And it comes in two stages. First we need to get him hard.” Trevor reached across and started stroking my cock shaft. “Every cock is different. Andy responds best to having the underside stroked.” Shit. That was true.

“Come on, Trevor. The game’s over now.”

“Yes, but you both contracted to cooperate in the ancillary productions,” Patricia replied.

Once my cock was hard Trevor revealed my kryptonite.

“Once his cockhead is nice and solid, you can run your nails over it and it drives him wild.”

Then the bastard took Patricia’s hand in his and slid her perfectly manicured, long and sharp fingernails over my delicate cockhead. I twisted and moaned but there was nothing I could do, and I knew not to bother begging for mercy. Patricia looked deeply into Trevor’s eyes and smiled as he led her nail up my frenulum and guided it into my slit. I shivered as my third orgasm ran through me. That hurt even more than before but still managed to deliver a tiny amount of cum onto Patricia’s finger.

Without missing a beat, Trevor guided Patricia’s hand up to my mouth and lightly touched the fingertip to my lips. Somewhere a part of my hind brain was screaming that I should just bite it off but instead I just meekly opened up and licked up my own cum as Patricia pushed her finger into my mouth and wiggled it a little.

Once I was done cleaning her hand she turned to Trevor. “And how do I unlock your cock?”

Trevor smiled. “Come out with me on a date and I’ll show you. I would give you my contact details but my business cards are in my other birthday suit.”

Patricia burst out laughing and the two of them walked off as the technical crew dismantled the lighting and sound rig as quickly as they had created it.

Dick sprinted up, clearly agitated about the time as the audience were pretty much all back in their seats behind him. A small squad of technicians wheeled a chair behind him. “Sorry about that. You’re probably a bit wobbly so we thought you ought to be sitting down for what comes next.”

That didn’t sound good, but I was overwhelmed by four pairs of hands all working in perfect harmony untying me from the frame, sitting me in a chair and then re-tying me in place before I even realized it was happening. “Wait, what?”

“It’s for your forfeit penalty. Barbie will explain it all on set.”

It was one or more of the technical support guys, I assume, standing behind me. All I know is that a hand came down and expertly pressed a rubber O-gag into my mouth. Then, after tying it round the back of my head a second set of ties from the gag were clipped to the chair itself, holding my head up straight and immobile.

Then the workmen disappeared as if by magic, and the lights switched on. Twenty minutes of game time had taken place over the previous forty-five minutes. My entire life had been upended, there was worse to come, and I still had had no chance to process my feelings.

It was already time for game two.