View Single Post
Old 04-15-2021, 02:35 PM   #261
Corleone91

We're brought back on stage for the fourth round and i feel absolutely nasty. I didn't think it was possibly to be in worse shape than I was last month at the end but so far it's not looking great.

As Griffin announces some of the "rewards" from last month, I have to at least chuckle at the position that Kisune and Ruby are in. The rules of the round are announced and as the countdown ends, I take off in search of eggs. Looking around in the bushes, I see WamPup excitedly start to run towards me. Looking at where their eyes are pointing, I catch a glimpse of an egg and manage to get there first putting it in my basket much to WamPup's annoyance.

With time running out, the location of the last four eggs are revealed. Seeing that one of the locations is right near me, I run over and managed to snag my second egg just as the game comes to an end.

With the end of the round, we're told to crack the eggs to see what we've "won". Seeing many of those before me either getting messed further or gaining points, I open mine to find a 250 point egg and the other saying "audience". A bit perplexed, I hold up the note and see that Ruby has one as well. Griffin then explains the reward and I can't help but crack a smile as I get to exact some revenge for the pies in the last round.

Looking over CT, he seems to have a very clean and proper look to him. I think it's time to fix that. I grab three large buckets, one of baked beans, one of ketchup and one of mustard and determine my plan. I start with the beans and and determine that his skinny jeans would be a good place to start as I pour half of the large bucket down the front of his boxers and then move around back giving him a large wedgie and finishing off the bucket down the back. I next grab the bucket of ketchup and kneel him down slowly pouring it over his head and some down his previously clean white shirt. To finish things off, I do the same with the bucket of mustard. Stepping back and admiring my work, he's pretty well coated and I feel pretty proud of my work as he glares back at me through the coating.

I will take numbers 4, 24 and 48.

May Do: Pee Myself, Denial/Edge, clothing destruction

Limits: Pictures/Public/other people, pain/blood/scars, anal, humiliation, Poo, blackmail, illegal, dangerous, eating anything nasty (pee, poop, etc), cross-dressing, toothpaste/icy hot/hot sauce/itching powers/etc
Corleone91 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Corleone91 for this post: